Sunday, November 26, 2023

A Guest Spanker Delivers Maintenance

Friday, Nov 24, Black Friday as many call it, but for me it was red ass Friday. I had mentioned a special spanking in the last post and it occurred on Friday as we were treated to a visit from a Domme we knew and played with in Tennessee. She had moved to Florida several years ago and we lost contact. We restablished connection and she agreed to an overnight stay with us here at Cypress Cove. Arriving late afternoon on Friday, we caught up on conversation and then enjoyed a nice dinner at our pool bar called "CHEEKS". Returning to our unit, we chatted more and after digestion, she said..."It is my understanding a maintenance spanking is due". I meekly said yes Ma'am. Normally she would have enjoyed stripping me, but living here, that is not necessary. She brought her own toys, so I have no photos of the implements. She directed me to a position on the bed, on my knees with head and shoulders on the mattress. I took the position with no delay, but she immediately spread my ankles as wide as possible. Now, ass spread and high, I was in a very submissive position as she began the spanking. The 'warm up' consisted of very few soft swats with what looked like a wide leather strap. Soon she was strapping my ass from every angle with varing amounts of force. She likes bare hand spanking and did plenty of that between the implements. She also had a rubber implement that was wider than our strap, but not nearly as thick. It still stung my bare cheeks very well. Leaning against me, she could reach around and pinch my nipples, another act she loves doing. After a suffiucient spanking and nipple torture, she directed me to reverse my position. I turned over on my back on the bed. Again, she took my ankles and opened my legs to the max. The leather strap was used again on my nipples, chest and thighs, both frontal and inner. Turning that flesh red took virtually no time. Spanking the same area with her bare hands had me stinging on about 3/4 of my body surface. I feel like flogging you she said and directed me to stand and lean againist the wall with my back to her. Good boy she said, except I want your legs spread more. I complied and she began to flog me from the top of my shoulders to my lower thighs. Bright pink on my back side she commanded me to return to the bed on my back. "Up with those legs", she said. I grabbed the backs of my knees and pulled my legs up and back into the spread diaper position. Now fully exposed and vulnerable, she began to spank, paddle and strap my ass and thighs. She had me yelping and near tears when she said to stand up. She sat on the bed edge, raised her skirt and directed me over her bare thighs. Once in position she delivered a very hard bare hand OTK spanking. We took a short break and I served her a water refresdhment. Several minutes later she told to to revisit the original position....Ass up and head down on the bed and spread. Every implement she had along with bare hands spanked me all over again. A good five minutes or more elasped before she issued the next command. "Flip over", she said, "Back into the spread diaper position". Another good bit of time was spent spanking me in diaper position. As everyone knows, that position stretches the skin very tight and strikes sting like hell. Couple that with being completely exposed and vulnerable to any implement and bare hands. She had me in tears quickly and maintained the tear flow for at least another two minutes. She reached over and patted my open anus, cock and balls saying, we'll save these until next time, cowboy. You are done for today. I uncoiled from the position, hugged and thanked her for a wonderful maintenance session.
Thanks readers and I hope you enjoyed the visit of our guest spankER as much as I did. No way of knowing when the next time she will be available or even when my next spanking will be. Questions and comments are always a certainty and will be addressed as soon as possible. Hope you all enjoyed a good Thanksgiving and we will see everyone following my next maintenance spanking.

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING session!!! Bravo!! So many different positions, too! Did Ms. Mirage watch or leave you both in private?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments and question, Nora-Jane. It was a great session. She did use several positions, but the featured one was the diaper or 'legs up' position. During this session, Ms Mirage allowed us to be alone. I do think next time they will co-top me. Does that mean twice the spanking, twice the domination, twice the time????? Stop back and fine out.

      Delete
    2. Oooooohhhhh!!!! I can't wait to find out!

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Nora-Jane, it may be awhile. However, for a spanking like that, I can wait....lol

      Delete