Friday, November 24, 2023

6 of the best for Maintenance

Wednesday, Nov. 22, a maintenance spanking with 6 implements. Daily spankings continued one more day as she place me in a diiferent but simialar position. Nude, of course, but with pillows across the bed, me on top, one edge of the bed just above my knees, the other edge just above my head. No contact with the floor left me totally immobile, ass high and vulnerable. The 6 implements lay just to my right. Three paddles, the purse, broad sword and flexible leather. The riding bat, hair brush and tawse with her spanking gloves there too.
She straddled my legs and began to spank both cheeks with her bare hands for a warm up. My cheeks were glowing nicely and quite warm when she paused to put on the fingerless, leather palm spanking gloves. A clear sign the warm up was over and a good hand spanking was about to begin. Hard spanks on both cheeks followed by single cheek spanking. My entire ass got well spanked during this segment. The gloves allows her to spank longer and harder, just what she intended and accomplished. Not that the gloved spanking wasn't effective, I somehow knew the real maintenance was about to begin.
In no particular order, she used the 6 implements one after the other and quite possibly interspurrsed as well. I do recall the flexible leather paddle being first. No fur side at all, the smooth leather side stung large areas of my ass with each strike. Paddling for at least 3 minutes left both cheeks fully stung and tenderized. After covering the full cheeks, the paddle yeilded to the riding bat. Changing from an all over sting, the bat provided hornet like stings in a concentrated area. In time the bat stung my entire ass, one square inch at a time. I could feel my eyes moistening and the sound of the yelps were increasing. There was no mistaking the solid painful strike from the cherry wood of the purse paddle. Several quick, good swats on each cheek repeated a few times had me yelping and I could feel tears welling up. As immobile as if I were bound, my ass had to take the spanking she delivered. The final swats from the purse paddle were very hard and about 20 seconds apart. Loud howls and full tears accompained each strike. After the purse paddle, I was so sore, I could hardly discern which came next. The only fact I knew was I had not felt that damned tawse yet. I believe it was the broad sword paddle and the feel of leather as opposed to wood helped. The strikes were equally as hard and the pillow absorbed more tears. She paddled my ass for several more minutes and then a pause just long enouth to change implements. Back to the feel of wood as the hair brush contacted my very red and sore cheeks. A quick tempo of strikes from the hair brush brought more tears and louder yelps. Motionless, I lay there being very soundly spanked. Fully drained of all energy, like a wet rag, I knew the final implement was in her hands.... the tawse. Foolishly thinking, I told myself to grit my teeth and take the pain. That valiant thought did not last past the first strike. A howl exploded from my lips as tears gushed from squinted eyes. With barely time to process the pain, the split leather tongue of the tawse struck again on my bare ass. Unable to move, my ass took the strikes. In this position, the lashes were verticle on my cheeks leaving red marks on each side of natures crack. The segment with the tawse plodded on until she rested the device. She helped me to my feet and I barely had strength to hug and thank her for a thorough maintenance spanking. Don't bother with the scheduling she said. You have tomorrow, Thanksgiving, off but remember, Friday is special.
It has been a whirlwind readers, and thank you for riding it with me. 5 spankings in the past 6 days. I hope comments and questions come in as often as the episodes are being published. Thanks to all and a big welcome to new readers. This is the blog you can become paert of. See everyone after the Friday special spanking.

5 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly!!! Your butt got the entire ensemble this time!
    Let me visualize this.... You were in the middle of the bed vertically or horizontally? The pillows I'm guessing were under your groin/hip area? I can't imagine not being able to move, let alone kick my feet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, thanks to Nora-Jane for comments and questions. I was crosswise across the bed with pillows keeping my ass high. Not being able to touch the floor, I was immobile and had to take the spanking.

      Delete
  2. The spanking needs site seems to have disappeared. My husband said I can give you his e-mail if you want anything from me. Just title it FOR JAN so it stands out. I miss you, johntbecker1@aol.vom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to mrssmartbottom for the comments. I will use the e-mail address... Thank you.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete