Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Monday Morning Maintenance

Monday, Nov 20, a surprise maintenance. As you will recall from the last blog episode, I was spanked for the first time since my surgery with a strap and bare hand. I rolled a one which scheduled Sunday as the next maintenance session. We drove all day and spent the night in a hotel. Come Monday morning, after my shower, that all changed and I saw her with the tawse in hand.
She said with a smile, "How about some nice red cheeks for your drive to Florida, now bend over that dresser and spread your legs". With no choice but to obey, I took the stance she directed. My freshly showered, tender flesh, was ready to accept a spanking from one of our most painful implements. No bare hand warm up, this was to be the tawse for everything. The split leather tongue started softly on my cheeks as a wartm up and the heavy leather had the skin tingling in no time. She adjusted her position and began striking my right cheek with a noticably harder force. The right cheek was being taught a lesson from the implement. A quick reverse of her position and the left cheek accepted the same lesson. Another change in her stance allowed her to lash the double tongues of the tawse across both cheeks. I didn't know which was happening sooner, my ass turning red or the tears streaming down my face. After several more swats, she ended this segment, rubbed her bare hand over my ass, said, "very nice, but I think another round.... keep still". Once again she move her position and began to land the tawse on my right cheek, but now with much more authority. I yelped and she said "yes indeed" and continued to whip my bare ass. Several swats landed as I howled and tears flowed before she switched to my right side so she could lash my left cheek. An equal number brought the pain level equal on both cheeks. I struggled to hold position, but actually managed to stick my ass out further to take the horizontal strikes across both cheeks together. She did not slow or ease off on the force as she delivered the final amonut of strikes from the heavy leather implement. She tossed the tawse on the bed and rubbed my cheeks again saying.... "mmmmm nice and hot, now get dressed so we can finish the last leg of our 7 hour drive to the resort". Again I followed her dircetive and settled behind the wheel of the Jeep and off we went. I couldn't help but wonder about these short but hard sessions with a single implement. Were they to continue? Was I to be spanked more often on vacation? Will she keep my ass sore by daily spankings? All to be found out as time progresses.
The readers are very important to me and I try to thank them properly for their support. Leave a question or comment. All will be answered individually on these pages. Don't wait for someone else to ask a question you have been wondering about.... ask it yourself. Hope to see you again after the next spanking....whenever it may be.

2 comments:

  1. The dreaded tawse!! I don't know which is worse...... The tawse, the loopy Johnny or the rubber strap!
    Must have been a warm seat on the drive to the resort!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to Nora-Jane for her comments and questions. Everyone benefits from your input. WARM!!!! My ass was ablaze from that dreaded tawse, as you call it. As usual, you are correct about all three of the implements you mentioned. I can't imagine a session of being spanked using those 3 masters of disaster. Maybe you can test them for me.....lol

      Delete