Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Tanned Tush Tuesday Maintenance Session

Tuesday, Nov. 21, spanked for maintenance. At our C/O resort in Florida for a few weeks and maintenance spankings continue. The first two were with one implement only or accompanied with her bare hand. This was different. She chose 4 implements and supplemented that with her gloved hand. She placed me over the corner of the bed with double pillows under me. One leg on each side of the corner so a bit spread open. A warm up was the first order of business. For this segment she donned fingerless leather gloves with a padded palm. She began softly and worked into a warm up which lasted only a few minutes. Then a full blown hand spanking took over. The padded palm of the gloves allows her to spank longer and harder. When the segment ended, I was well warmed. She immediately took up the first of the implements... the leather strap.
You will find many implements are repeated while on vacation as we only pack a small toybag. The strapd just used recently was ready for another segment. She swung and flicked it with precision and force covering every inch of my cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. A few uppercut swings made sure my balls got spanked too. She finished with the strap leraving my cheeks red and stinging. A few parting shots with the gloved hand too. Including several to my balls to which were an inviting target. The next implement was ready to go before I was. The hairbrush spanking was about to begin.
The first strike was an eye opener. Used to the feel of leather, the wood backed brush stung like hell with enough mass to be felt in the deep tissue of my ass. Holding position during the first several swats became difficult. I was not counting, but the hair brush, like the strap, was a short but hard segment. Those of you ever spanked with a hair brush know the feeling. A good spanking is most likely the result with this implement. Two well spanked cheeks were quite sore by now as the paddled palm of the glove smacked both cheeks and the hanging balls too. The hand spanking was short as well but she picked up the third implement quickly. The flexible leather paddle.
Feeling well spanked already made no difference as the paddle was in motion and ready to leave its impact on my cheeks. Slapping and stinging the flesh made the crisp noisae of leather on bare skin easy to identify. The paddle was being used fast and hard. Yelping thru this segment was involuntary, for sure. At the close of a good leather paddling, she again spanked me with the gloved hand. Now well paddled and spanked, she reached for the final implement.....another repeat implement.... the tawse.
Hand spanked, paddled, hair brushed and strapped left me quite red and sore, but now my ass was really in for it. The tawse was about to dispense its pain across my bare cheeks. She patted the small of my back as if to say get ready for this. When the first swat landed I howled and squirmed. Still squirming when the next followed. The double tongued leather tails bit into my tenderized flesh. No break was intended and I got none as the lashes continued to fall with pain, tears and yelps. Striking from different angles, single cheeks and both together, the heavy leather easily won the battle with human skin. After what seemed like forever, she tossed the tawse on the bed. She told me it was 50 with each of the four implements and more thn 50 with her hand, so 250 plus strikes had delivered a sound maintenance spanking. After a just thank you, I asked about tossing the dice. She said, no as I was getting spanked again on Wednesday, then roll the dice. This made sense as we will be away on Thursday anyway. I cauight a look at my ass as I left the room and I was very red with several darker red stripes from the tawse.
A big thank you to the readers. One more spanking to go on Wednesday, so come back for that and the answers to your questions or comments. They make the blog fun and perhaps educational for everyone. Due to the holiday on Thursday, the report of the Wednesday spanking may not be up until Friday. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

5 comments:

  1. it sounds like your woman knows how to keep you doing what she wants like my husband does me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you comment, mrssmartbottom and welcome to the blog. Yes, Ms Mirage is in control of our FLR and knows how to run it effectively. I imagine your hubby has similar control over your behavior.

      Delete
  2. Holy guacamole!! That dreaded tawse AGAIN!! Nice session, though!
    Ms. Mirage packed the right instruments of ass destruction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane for your comments. Yes, the tawse made it to the toybag and on to contact my ass. I'm sure it was a last minute addition.

      Delete