Monday, November 6, 2023

Maintenance via Sunday Night Football

Sunday, Nov. 5, Scheduled maintenance delivered by way of the Sunday Night Game. Again, she chose to use the game airing on Sunday to direct the swats given to my bare ass for the due maintenance spanking. We felt the game would be a good scoring affair with two of the NFL's best going head to head. She chose two implements and added a new wrinkle. A third implement was to be used for any points scored, by either team during overtime. For this she chose the Rubber Strap. Lining up the weapons before kickoff led me to feel I would be sleeping tonight with very sore cheeks.
As the time drew near, she said the first team to score will get the leather paddle to deliver the swats equal to their score after each score was attained. The Buffalo Bills and the Cincinnati Bengals are evenly mathced teams and both feature a star quaterback. The kickoff played out and the Bengals got the ball first. They went the distance quite easily and scored on their first posession. Standing, forearms against the wall, legs spread a bit and ass sticking out, I waited for the leather paddle to strike. I got the six swats for the Touchdown, immediately followed by 7 more as the Extra Point was good. Back to my chair, a gulp of beer and the Bills received the ball next. Even faster, they gobbled up the yards and scored a Touchdown of their own. The Extra Point was again thru the uprights and up to the wall I went. The wood backed hair brush was not going to go softly. Six hards swats were followed by seven more and my cheeks burned as I sat back down. Less than half the first quarter had passed and I had been spanked twice. Cincinnati was not finished and before the quarter ended, they marched down and scored again. The smooth leather found its way to my bare cheeks and landed 13 hards swats for the Touchdown. Of course the Extra Point was good and 14 more times the leather met cheek. I felt if the rest of the game went like this, I would be crinsom and very sore. I could not even think about an overtime period. The second quarter put that thought to rest. Little scoring for the entire quarter, but the Benglas did manage to score again before the first half ended. Time for my bare ass to be paddled again. As their total score mounted, so did the number of swats. Now 20 for the Touchdown with another 21 for the Extra Point. I delayed sitting down for a few extra minutes by getting another beer and some cheese and crackers during the halftime. Back on the field for the third quarter there was even less scoring than the previous quarter. This time only the Bills scored and then it was a mere Field Goal to raise their point total to 10. I stuck my ass out and braced for 10 hard swats from the hair brush. She complied and my cheeks were burning as I returned to my seat. What a break as both teams stiffened their defense and no other points made it to the scoreboard. The fourth quarter as well featured little scoring. Cincinnati kicked a Field Goal and my ass was to receive 24 swats from the leather paddle. Believe me, she made every one count. 14 points separated the teams as the Bills were driving late in the game. I felt sure, here it comes, two touchdowns and a tie in regulation time. Here comes the strap to really swat my ass. The Bills did score the Touchdown and I got the requird 16 swats from the hairbrush. Instead of the extra point, they decicded to go for the two-point conversion. It was seccessful and 18 more hair brush swats stung my cheeks. It did however almost nullify the chance of a tie game. They never got the chance to score again as the Bengals ran out the clock ending the game, earning a 24-18 victory. Final score for me was 105 swats from the paddle but only 57 from the hair brush... with NONE from the rubber strap. She said too bad it was a low scoring game, and how would I like another spanking tomorrow during the Monday Night game. I would never refuse her so I responded with a 'Yes Ma'am, Please' answer.
There you are readers, another episode to read and question or comment on. Please do not hesitate to do so. Hope to see you all again after my next spanking, tomorrow night.

2 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly!!! I'm so glad there was no overtime!!! That rubber slapper terrifies me!
    Great implements for the game, though!
    I'm sure you slept well, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Nora-Jane for her comments. The rubber strap is a scary device. I, too was glad it was not brought into play. A well spanked ass does make for great sleeping.

    ReplyDelete