Saturday, November 18, 2023

Strapped and Spanked as Maintenance Returns.

Friday, Nov 17, Regular maintenance returns to our home following my surgery on Nov 8. As many readers are aware, I have been absent from any activity while in recovery mode. Let me take this opportunity to thank all those who wished me well. Not 100% yet, but making great strides in recovery. Before going any further I must send out a special thank you to an on-line friend I chat with (no name mentioned). She insisted on being spanked at the exact time I was in surgery and then expanded that to taking a daily spanking for me until I became well enough to receive maintenance here. She is a special friend and I wish to acknoledge her here in the blog. As I had expected, Ms Mirage, my life partner, was exercising caution for my first spanking. Neither of us knew how it would go as I draped myself over the wedge pillow and presented my ass to be spanked. She began with a bare hand warm up and that part went well. The bare hand would stay and become one of the implements used during my maintenance. The other was our old friend, the leather strap.
The warm up ended and the first segment of the bare hand commenced immediately. A solid spanking covering all my bare cheeks. Following that the strap landed across my ass with a loud slap. I held position while the strap struck over and over again. I guess she delivered about 25 such swats. A slight pause as she placed a hand on my back and softly asked how I was holding up. I told her fine and had no problems. She replied OK and she would step it up a bit. The hand took another segment and was much harder this time. She spanked my ass thoroughly and even landed some on the crease. The strap returned and as the hand, it was more forceful this time around. Standing back and lashing single cheeks alternatively gave a very warm and stinging feeling to my entire ass. I was settling into a very comfortable place. That got interrupted by another pause and question from her. I replied with a simple but deffinate "SPANK ME MA'AM". OK she said, Hold On. The bare hand began another segment and I was really being spanked. The tempo was slowed but the force increased and her hand spanked my cheeks very hard. She covered every inch of both cheeks and the sit spots before yeilding to the strap again. Like the bare hand, another notch of force was dialed up. She landed the strap very hard across both cheeks and I could start to feel my eyes tearing up. That did not prevent the strap from completing the segment. Many hard lashes continued to strap my bare cheeks. I was getting sore now and imagine my ass was bright red. Strapping me good for at least a count of 25, the segment ended. She paused again as we both took deep breaths. She asked if I wanted another round. I said yes. She said, OK you're getting it now. I set my legs and presented my ass. She wasted no time as the very hard hand spanking started. Hard and fast on one cheek, then the other in sets of five. I was tearing and yelping as she went for the strap. She stood back a bit and really swung the leather strap. It lashed across both cheeks as I howled. Lash after lash landed with a slap and a howl. Resetting her stance directly behind me, she now lashed each cheek separately. Very hard strikes had tears flowing and the room was filled with yelps. When the last strike landed, she flung the strap down and said, OK four segments mounting to one hundred swats with each implement, not counting the warm up.... Your ass has been spanked. I stood and thanked her while we hugged. She put the strap away while I tossd the dice. The cube tuned up with a "ONE" on top. That meant Sunday was the next spanking. She remeinded me we would be at the hotel on the way to Florida. Yeah, I said, perhaps we should wait until Monday at the resort. She said she may just spank me here Saturday night instead. So, either Saturday night or Monday night.... or both????
Readers, I can't tell you how great it is to be back. I applaud you all while waiting during my recovery. Questions...Comments, of course. All are welcome and encouraged. I will be ready to field them all and respond. It is your chance to be a part of the fun. Hope to see you all after the next maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious, what a wonderfully thoughtful friend you have, cowboy! That's so touching and amazing!!
    I love the looks of that leather strap. Looks well loved.
    I bet you're happy to have broken the spanking fast!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nora-Jane as always for you comments. She is a special lady and I enjoy chatting with her. The 'old faithful' leather strap is still being used. Someday, it will be retired when I complete making the new one as a replacement. As old as it is, it still gave me a good strapping. You are also correct, it felt so good to get the first spanking after the long delay. Keep checking back, more to follow, I'm sure.

      Delete