Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Maintenance Part II via Monday Night Football

Monday, Nov. 6. Part 2 of the maintenance was going to use the Monday Night game. Maybe because they were still out, maybe because the Sunday night game was low scoring, or maybe even because she likes the implements, she decided to use the same two implements for part 2 of my maintenance. The leather paddle and the hair brush lay on the table as we settled in to watch the Jets and the Chargers battle.
There was no mention of an overtime period or the presence of the rubber strap. I was not disappointed. Once again, she decreed the first team to score would use the flexible leather paddle for their points while the hair brush would deliver the swats for the other team. Kickoff occurred and the game was on. The first quarter saw all the scoring by the Chargers as the Jets faltered offensively. After the first score, I stuck my ass out for six of the finest for the Touchdown. She did not hold back and let the leather paddle fly. Don't move she said, the kick was good and I earned another 7 hard swats from the paddle for the Extra Point. That scenario reteated itself for their second score, I stood and leaned while she paddled my ass. 13 swats for the Touchdown followed closely by 14 more for the Extra Point. The quarter ended with no further scoring, but I had taked 40 hards swats from the leather paddle. Not much happened during the second quarter, but each team managed a Field Goal. The Chargers total rose to 17, so I took 17 hard swats from the paddle. It was the first score for the Jets, so the hair brush struck only 3 times. My cheeks were sore from the paddle so the 3 from the hair brush hurt like hell. Halftime... another beer and snack before the only score in the entire third quarter. It was a Jets Field Goal, so the hair brush returned for an additional 6 more swats. I took a seat on sore cheeks. During the fourth quarter, only the Chargers scored. It began with a Field Goal which netted me 20 hards swats from the flexible leather paddle. Before the game ended, they scored again and treated my ass to 26 more paddle strikes for their Touchdown followed by 27 more for the Extra Point. Another low scoring game ended with the Chargers beating the Jets 27 - 9. My final totals were leather paddle 130 - hair brush 9. Disappointed in another low scoring game, she felt it proper to deliver a few extra swats. She got the riding bat and reeled off 50 swats to end the maintenance spanking. No dice were rolled as we have no idea when the next spanking may take place. On Wednesday I am scheduled for surgery so it will be after sufficient recovery.
Thanking all readers for their support. Leave comments or questions so everyone can enjoy your input to the blog. My responses will appear as I am able. I will see all of you following the next maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Those poor Jets!! I'm glad there was a bonus at the end!!
    Mat the surgery go well, and you heal quickly and thoroughly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to Nora-Jane as always for her comments. Yes, the Jets were not up to the challenge. Surgery went well and today (Friday) I am back home in recovery mode. Thanks for your concerns and well wishes.

      Delete