Sunday, December 3, 2023

Paddled for Maintenance

Thursday, November 30, Miaintenance Day. Not officially scheduled, but due to the guest spanker last Friday and our increasingly busy schedule, it became time to be spanked for maintenance. The warm up began as normal for me, nude, in position over pillows on the edge of the bed. Mild hand swats which grew quickly in force and tempo. In practically no time her bare hands were spanking me fast and hard. All contact seemed to be on full cheeks, which soon got quite a good spanking lasting nearly 8 minutes. She had only chosen one implement for this 'different' maintenance session, the Broad Sword paddle.
A formittible implement with its wide leather striking surface which easily covered both cheeks at once. Its short handle and steel reinforcement allows it to be swung hard and deliver a very solid swat. I learned this on the very first strike. It seemed like full force right from the beginning. Not that I had any time to decypher the method as the next one and every other one came nearly immediately. I was unaware then but it seemed that was to be her objective. A flurry of very hard and fast strikes, about 12 to 15 before a very slight pause. Every swat landed dircetly level across both cheeks. When the next group of 15 ended, my ass was quite sore. The weight and mass of the paddle was enough to sting the skin and to cause deep tissue soreness. Yelping after every strike at that quick cadence meant very little time between my audible reports. She changed her stance to the opposite side but again landed very hard strikes as fast as possible. These quick 12 to 15 swats segments were quickly causing much pain and my eyes filled with tears within no time. The short fast and hard groups seemed to never stop. I slightly stood in a effort to relieve some of the pain, but she pushed my torso back down which stuck my ass out and pulled the skin tighter. She continued this attack as I howled with scarely a chance for a breath. Tears flowed uncontrollably as the paddling went on and on. Crimson cheeks turned a deep red color and I knew I would be feeling this spanking for days. Several more minutes of this paddling had me struggling to hold position. I presented my ass and she gave me everything she had. When finished, she directed me to crawl on the bed to recover in her arms. After a period of after care, we both got up and I tossed the dice. A two appeared and I knew on Sunday my ass would still be sore and bruised. Later I went to bed with a deeply bruised and very dark red and sore ass.
I realize this report is very late and my apology goes along with its posting. It is now Sunday and another spanking is due today. I will answer all your comments and questions as normal and appreciate each one of you. Readers are special and are what keep this bolg active. Become part of the fun and leave a comment or question or both for everyone to enjoy and possibley learn something. See you all very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Dang!! I bet you could cry an egg on your butt after that spanking session! I also suspect that you slept like a baby that night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane as always for your input. I can attest, it has been quite a long time since I was spanked that long and hard. Cheeks were hot as you suggested and the cool sheets felt great as I slid into bed. By Sunday, the bruising was hardly visible, but the deep tissue soreness was still present when sitting on a hard surface. Yes, I am ready for another spanking.

      Delete