Saturday, April 3, 2021

Spanked After Breakfast

Friday, April 2, Maintenance Day. Postponed from last night....my fault, I stayed too late at my meeting. However, not to worry, she was not going to let it go another full day. I served her coffee, brushed her hair, then got up and preped and served breakfast. A nice meal together preceeded my doing breakfast dishes and cleaning the kitchen. She asked from the bedroom if I had finished and I said just about. Good she said, take off your nipple clamps and come in here....I'm going to spank your ass. Obeying at once, I found the scene ready and the implements laid out. The small hair brush, the leather strap, the rubber strap and the big wood paddle.
I climed over the pillow and presented my ass, in effect saying 'SPANK ME'. A bare hand, sometimes both hands warmed my cheeks nicely and also spread my legs open about half way. She used the small hairbrush first. Its small area covered both cheeks using many strokes to accomplish that task. The coarse bristles were dragged across my hanging balls. More spanking from the brush followed before the segment was over. A real difference was felt as the leather strap lashed both cheeks. She was not holding back swinging the strap both forward and backward striking both cheeks repeatedly. Several uppercut swings stung my balls. These strokes were randomly inserted between the lashing my ass was receiving. The strapping continued but the implement changed as the rubber strap took over right where the leather left off. I was told when I bought rubber implements, they brought spanking to another level. They were not kidding as my increased yelping signified the difference in leather to rubber. I was grateful when the strapping ended a few minutes later. A good hard solid swat with the big wood paddle brought another feeling to my crimson cheeks. She paddled steadly for several more minutes. The area of the big wood paddle covers both cheeks with a single swat. Aiming for alternative cheeks brings an even harder contact between the Baltic Birch and well spanked flesh. The ooze of cool lube was felt in my ass as she prepared me for an anal insertion. While the butt plug was being inserted, she tormented my hanging balls and cock. Fucking my ass with the plug and squeezing my package was the next segment in this maintenance session. Shoving the plug in deep, she stood me up right and used the small hairbrush to torment my nipples and family jewels. Its coarse bristles scoured my cock bring it to full attention. This quickly developed into more intimate activities which you know we do not discuss here. Sometime later, after the smoke cleared, I tossed the die to schedule the next session. The die stopped rolling with a '3' on top. Being a day late to begin with, this meant the next session would be on Tuesday. Hope you all can make it for another episode in my life as submissive to Ms Mirage. Thank you all readers and sorry for the delay in reporting this session. Your questions and comments are more than welcome, they are encouraged. Questions allow us all to find out things they may be unsure about. Look for reader input right here on these pages. See you next time.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Thank you for such details!
    Additionally, thank for placing the glasses above the small hairbrush for size comparison. That brush really is SMALL!!
    I'm glad Ms. Mirage let you take off your nipple clamps. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you as always for your comments, Nora-Jane. Yes the brush is small, but it is actually quite thick and packs a good swat. I should have known she was going to torment my nipples and other places. A great maintenance session.

    ReplyDelete