Thursday, April 22, 2021

Spanked for Maintenance

Wednesday, April 21, Maintenance Day. I was hesitant to believe this would take place as scheduled as she received her second Covid shot late in the day on Monday. Side effects kept her down Tuesday, but by this evening she felt well and strong enough to summon me to the bedroom. I found the wedge pillow in place and the weapons of ass destruction laid out. The hair brush, the doubled belt and two new pieces. I'll call them pom pom whips. They are short rods with rubber tassels at the tip. No photo of thes toys yet, but I will get them shortly.
Mounting the wedge pillow and presenting my bare ass, I waited for my due spanking. She entered and began with a bare hand warm up. Nicely coloring and warming my cheeks, it was time to be spanked. The bare hands lead off with a nice sound spanking. Then the hair brush came on and it meant business. She proceeded to hair brush spank me soundly. Covering all areas of my cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs and coaxing corresponding yelps from every swat. I could feel the heat and knew my ass was becoming very red. Resting the brush, she bare hand spanked me for several minutes before bringing on the doubled belt. Lashing my cheeks and other areas with forehand and backhand strokes, the belt changed my cheeks from red to crimson and stung like hell. A several minute belting tapered off and was followed by the pom pom whips. These implements are normally used for the whipping of breasts, nipples, and gentalia of both sexes. Now used on tenderized cheeks, they produced a different sort of sting. Back came the hair brush for another segment of solid spanking. No pause between implements with a bare hand spanking sandwiched between segments. The belt returned as well for more lashing of my ass. All in all, I would guess each toy delivered three segments with a combined total near 100 strokes from each. Bare hand too was not lacking in swats. The pom pom whips took their turn and racked up a good number of strokes. She finally called a halt after each implement left its mark from many many strikes. She stood me upright, we hugged, kissed and I thanked her for administering a due maintenance spanking. I caught a glimpse of my ass in the mirror and bright red was an understatement. I tossed the dice and came up with a '4' showing. This schedules next Monday as the day I submit to another spanking for maintenance. All readers, new and established have my thanks for their support. Those leaving questions or comments are especially thought of highly. Any comments will be addressed individually. See you all after the next episode.

8 comments:

  1. Not much I can use to answer that comment, Nora-Jane...except thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo new implements are fun! Lol well depending...but the curious part of me would gladly accept a new implement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see these new toys, they sound intimidating!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment, Nightowl. A photo of the new pussy whips will be on the next blog episode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SunShine, nice to hear from you again. New toys are more of a sensory implement, but used as was explained to me, they could be considered intimidating. Catch the next blog entry for the photo and explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete