Friday, March 26, 2021

Southpaw Spanking

Friday, March 26, maintenance Day. Yes it was moved one day for situations beyond our control. So, with everything else going on, Ms Mirage got her first Covid shot. Like me, the day of the shot went well, but the following day, the side effects set in. Slight temp, headache, drowsey and sore arm. Her soreness spread thru her entire right shoulder. Spanking time comes along and the soreness persists, but she says she can spank me left handed. OK, let's give it a try. She took her position on the bed, back against the headboard, weapons she had chosen at her side....left side. She felt she chould handle the following toys with her left hand.... The riding bat, the braided leather loopy johnny, and an exotic wood paddle with holes.
I climbed up and settled over her lap with my bare ass facing the ceiling. She used her bare hand, left hand, for a warm up. The segment went OK as my cheeks felt warmer. The riding bat struck my cheeks. The small leather tip stung with repeated strokes. Not as accurate as with her right hand, but she swatted my ass fairly well. She spread my cheeks by opening my legs a bit. Some strikes hit the target, inner cheeks and anus, but she soon realized it was not working well. Going next for the loopy johnny, she swung it the best she could, but it was soon obvious her control of that device left handed was not satisfactory. Rather than hurt me with wild strikes, she rested that implement very soon. The exotic wood paddle with holes was another story. The first strike was solid and perfect covering both cheeks....I yelped. She struck again and again and the exotic wood paddled my bare ass very effectively. One cheek, both cheeks, different angles, varying force the paddling went on as I yelped. She took a slight break, raised her knees slightly which changed the position of my ass a little. Sit spots and upper thighs were now easier to swat and swat she did. Directly in the crease of my sit spots and upper thighs were paddled and reddened very quickly. Another slight break and then the paddling continued. She was really getting the hang of paddling left handed and showed no mercy. Next a fairly long segment with her bare hand commenced. I found she spanks very well left handed. Resting just a few seconds, she again took up the wood paddle. Another fairly long and firm paddling was in session. I was yelping and tried to squirm a bit. Nothing doing, the modified OTK provides very little or no movement....my ass would just have to absorb the paddling...and she was not about to stop. Accuracy was not a problem with the wood paddle and the segment continued. Cheeks turned bright red and yet she continued. She lifted her knees again and my sit spots became more exposed. She paddled and paddled and paddled until she finally rested a bit. More bare hand spanking started. Another brief pause and I thought she had finished. No such luck...with the exotic wood, she delivered another 50 swats, squarly across both cheeks as I yelped after each one. Saying it was all she could do, she let me up and I kissed her while getting off her lap. We discussed the session and both seemed satisfied. I tossed the dice and saw a '5' appear which scheduled the next spanking for Thursday. That happens to be April Fools Day.....I can only imagine.. Readers, you are the reason for this blog and I sincerely appreciate each and every one of you. Leave your questions and comments and each will be answered individually. Have a good weekend and see you all after Thursdays maintenance spanking. PS: There was a question about the cover of the purse paddle on a recent episode. My description of the cover led a lot to be desired, so I am posting a few photos of the paddle with its cover.

2 comments:

  1. Southpaw, She's still accurate!
    Thank you for the pics of the purse paddle cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Nora-Jane. The cover itself is a much better descriptor than my words. Yes, the left hand of Ms Mirage is far more talented than my ass.

    ReplyDelete