Thursday, April 15, 2021

Spanked ... Short and Hard.

Wednesday, April 14, Maintenance Day. Originally scheduled for Tuesday, the maintenance spanking was delivered today. Slowly putting the house back in order following two and a half days of work crews installing all new flooring in our home. Our toys were only some of the items put away, out of sight and packed for protection. The only toy left out was the purse paddle, most likely a 'go to' implement if the need for a spanking came about. So near bedtime, she summond me and with a quick directive of 'bend over' I found myself over the wedge pillow, ass protruded. She used the paddle very mildly for a warm up and then the bare hands finished the task. After that, the purse paddle came on.
The solid little paddle of cherry wood gives a very sound paddling. She pushed the intensity to near full force and began to paddle my ass. Alternating cheeks with a slow tempo allowed me to process each swat and put my ass back into the line of fire. Swat after swat smacked into by reddening flesh sending intense pain throughout my ass. Then a rapid fire burst causing much howling and tears to form. Back to slow and hard, left then right cheek swats. Then another rapid fire burst really sending pain and producing howls. More slow deliberate paddling. I struggled to hold my position. The finale was a rapid fire segment with tears and howls. She stood me up and said I had taken 100 swats with the cherry wood purse paddle. A short report for a short but hard paddling. I tossed the die and seeing a '2' appear, I knew that Saturday would be the next spanking. We may be away for the weekend but that is not in stone as yet. Thanks to all readers and awaiting your comments or questions.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. A very short but very hard traditional paddling.... I guess that is amazing.....lol

    ReplyDelete