Sunday, April 11, 2021

Maintenance Spanked ...Part 2

Saturday, April 10. Yes, everyone knows this part 2 should have been yesterday, Friday following my Thurday night spanking (see part 1). We lost all day and evening Friday with an unplanned 250 mile drive to Atlanta and back during the day and then several phone calls and messages regarding an issue at my NY home. Fast forward to Saturday morning...you are all aware of my daily duty of serving her coffee and brushing her hair before she leaves the bed. Upon completion she asked for the wood handle hair brush and to lay over her lap in modified OTK position.
Now with my immobile, vulnerable and bare ass facing the ceiling, she went to work with the hair brush. She spanked firm for a brief time, I guess that was the warm up. Then hard swats covering both cheeks. Occasionally she would 'lift' a cheek to get solid swats in the crease or sit spots and upper thigh. One side, then the other, then back to full cheeks. All this while I yelped and teared up. I left her lap about 15 minutes later with bright red cheeks and frosty white areas in the center of each. On to preparing and serving breakfast with my bare red ass bobbing about the kitchen and dining room. After our meal, while I was cleaning the dishes and kitchen, she said "When you make the bed, set up the wedge pillow, I'm not finished with your ass yet". I chocked a 'yes Ma'am', as I went about my morning chores wearing only nipple clamps and a red ass. Later in the morning I noticed she had laid the doubled leather belt at the side of the wedge pillow I had set up.
About 10:45 or so, she called from the bedroom. I arrived to see her standing, holdng the doubled belt and pointing to the wedge pillow, saying "take you position". I obeyed and placed my ass in harms way. No mention of still being a bit red and quite sore from the hair brush, and the belt didn't care either. There was no warm up here as the first lash was hard and across both cheeks. She stood back a bit and swung the belt forehand and backhand, lashing my bare ass repeatedly. Next, shortening her stance to one side, she landed swat after swat on my right cheek alone. Completeing many strokes, she reversed sides and lashed my left cheek to match the pain and color of the right. Back to standing just off my left side she commenced to lashing across both cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. My yelping di nothing to abate the flurry of lashes from the doubled belt. Following many minutes of solid belting, she withdrew. I asked if I should straighten up the room. "No", she said, "There is more coming". I went about my day, but noticed later as I passed the room, she had replaced the belt with the flexible leather paddle. All else looked the same, waiting patiently for the next segment.
The scene stayed throughout the day and even as rain and gloom presisted, we both got involved with other indoor activities. A few times I had cause to pass the bedroom and could not resist a glance at the place of my impending spanking. It was not until bedtime that we both found ourselves at bedside. She picked up the paddle and calmly said, 'bend over the pillow'. I draped myself over the wedge presenting my ass. A short but very hard paddling was administered. She paddled with authority until the red reappeared and adorned both cheeks and then directed me to toss the die. A "3" appeared meaning Wednesday I would again be turned ass up and spanked. I slid my hot, red and sore ass between the sheets for a sound sleep. Thanks readers for holding up thru this two part maintenance report. It would be nice to know what you all think of it. Question and/or comments encouraged and we will see you all after the Wednesday maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. The buildup of anticipation must have made the maintenance multiple session quite powerful. Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nora-Jane for your comment. Having the spankings begin before breakfast and then seeing the next implement at the ready, but having to wait for her to call, was quite a mental strain. A long day with the final spanking not until bedtime. Two factors would have made it even better. If there was no lost day between parts 1 and 2 and several more than 3 short sessions for part 2. Either way, I feel well spanked and loved by Ms Mirage. Looking forward to Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete