Saturday, April 10, 2021

Maintenance Spanked...Part 1

Thursday, April 8, Spanked after Covid shot. Avid readers of this blog will recall the actual maintenance day was to be Tuesday, April 6. Well, due to receiving my second Covid shot on Monday, I was down with side effects most of the day on Tuesday. We postponed the spanking for a day. With caution as her mantra, Ms Mirage decided to wait an additional day, so Wednesday came and went. Thursday, I was informed I would be spanked today. By mid morning, she had the scene set up, wedge pillow and 5 implements laid out. She had chosen the leather strap, riding bat, small hairbrush, big wood paddle and exotic wood paddle with holes.
Everything stayed like that all day as we kept ourselves busy with everyday living stuff. Several times I passed the bedroom and noticed all was ready. We had a nice dinner and I cleaned the dishes and the kitchen. About 8:15 or so she said, "go present your ass for me, it is time for your spanking". I did exactly as she said knowing she wanted to see my bare ass in position and waiting upon her arrival. She entered a few minutes later and said, OK, let's get started. She used her bare hands for several minutes, warming my cheeks nicely as they turned a pink color. A strapping segment began as the leather lashed across my right cheek. She strapped the left cheek evening out the pain. Each cheek, sit spot and upper thigh got its share of the leather strap during this segment and the color deepened into a full red. Not a particuarly long segment, but skillfully delivered lashes covered my ass completly. The second leather implement made its debut leaving its signature sting on my left cheek. The riding bat had struck to begin its turn. The classic swish thru the air an instant before the leather tip kissed the tenderized flesh of the opposite cheek producing a yelp and slight movement on my part. I felt more pressure from her hand on my back, indicating her desire for me to remain still and absorb the whipping motion of the bat. She increased the tempo like a jockey would whip a thorobred coming down the stretch, whipping both cheeks for the rest of this segment. The slight pause while exchanging implements was welcomed, she squared my hips and pulled them back a bit protruding my ass a bit more. SMACK !! the big wood paddle landed solidly on both cheeks. I howled, paddle struck, I howled, paddle struck.....This went on as the segment progressed. A short but deliberate paddling was on tap for this segment. After probably 20 or so strokes she put down the big paddle but my spanking was not complete. She picked up the small hairbrush. This solid little device packs a punch and its thick wood handle soundly spanked my increasingly red and sore ass. Yelping all the way, she used the hairbrush effectively to spank me. The short, but painful segment ended with several bare hand swats. If I thought the worst was in the past, I was mistaken. My crimson and sore cheeks were no match for the exotic wood paddle with holes. The first swat was echoed with a loud howl as white hot pain shot thru my ass. Several seconds later, she laid the wood against the target and swund again. The repeat of intense pain and loud howl resounded in the room. Again she placed the paddle across both cheeks as if to designate the area of the next swat. It landed perfectly on top of the previous two and also produced a howling response from me. This segment was to continue with this very slow and very hard paddling of the same spot. Over and over she laid the wood softly on the spot, then drew back and swatted the area. When her count had been reached, she laid the exotic wood to rest. Woefully, I thought each implement now had completed a short segment. I expected each to have another round or even a third, but NO, she stood me up right and we kissed. Don't bother to roll the dice, she said. You're getting part two tomorrow. Oh, something new..... pleased my ass would receive no more today, I knew the soreness would not have fully disipated by the next day when she intended on spanking me again. Thanks to readers, new and established for your support. Questions or comments ane always welcome and each will be addressed. I am as unsure about the next session as much as you folks are, so we will see what tomorrow brings together.

2 comments:

  1. This is getting interesting! (sitting back with my popcorn).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nora-Jane. It happened yesterday instead of Friday.

    ReplyDelete