Monday, April 19, 2021

Maintenance Belting

Sunday, April 18, Maintenance Day. You folks will undoubtly remember the spanking was due for Saturday, having tossed a two after being spanked on Wednesday. Well, as life has it, a postponement pushed it to Sunday. Wanting to waste no time, she called for me soon after breakfast. I had just finished my morning chores and removed my nipple clamps. Upon responding to her call, I found her holding the doubled belt.... "Present your ass" she directed. I hurried to bend over and assume the position she desired.
I guess the ten light strokes across both cheeks was to be the warm up, as the next one I felt was a hard lash stinging both cheeks. She continued with the belting, covering both cheeks and sit spots with strikes from the 2 inch wide leather. Forehand, backhand, uppercut and horizontal swings met with the same result. A loud leather on flesh sound echoed by a yelp. Single cheeks, both cheeks and uppercut strikes finding the crease of the sit spots. No pause, no repositioning, no adjustment was necessary as I kept my ass presented and absorbed the long hard belting. When she finally finished she said that is 100. Another short but hard one implement maintenance session has come to an end. Was this to be the method from now on? I tossed the dice against the wall and the galloping cube came to a rest showing a '2' again. Adding one as is our procedure, this schedules Wednesday as the next maintenance day. She was quick to say that it may be moved as on Monday, she receives her second Covid shot. I recall my arm being quite sore for a bit after the shot so we will see what happens. Thanks again to all readers and an appology for this late posting. Comments and questions are encouraged and will be individually answered right here on these pages. See you after the next spanking.

No comments:

Post a Comment