Thursday, June 4, 2020

Wednesday, June 3, my birthday and Maintenance Day.  Shortly after breakfast, she said I would accept birthday spankings in segments during the day.  This was also to serve as the maintenance spanking due today.  I finished my morning chores just as she was placing a chair front and center of the dining room.  On the table lay the same doubled belt that delivered the spanking for my last maintenance session.

Full bending is still difficult due to my recent lower back issue, so she directed me as before to bend slightly using the chair back for support.   She nudged my feet apart a few more inches and pushed my hips out a bit more.  Standing, with ass presented, I listened to her directive.  She began with Happy Birthday, you will receive, without warm up, one full force swat from the doubled belt on your bare cheeks for each year you have lived.  You will keep you ass presented and still during the spanking as well as vocally count each 10th stroke until the number is reached.  I responded with a simple 'Yes Ma'am' seconds before the first swat stung my ass.  With perfect aim and tempo she kept the belt landing on its target.  Dutifully, I uttered '10' after the tenth stroke lashed my reddening cheeks.  Loud slaps caused by leather meeting flesh filled the room and on time I said '20'.  Holding position, I soon found myself calling out '30', then '40', and '50' as the rhythmic belting went on and on.  When the magic number was reached, my ass was very red and the belt lay silent on the table.  She hugged and kissed me with another loving birthday wish.

We went out for a bit accomplishing a few errands and enjoying the great weather.  Upon our return about 3 pm, she went directly to the dining room and replaced the chair.  I heard her voice from the other room issuing a command.  Get out of your clothes, report here, and present your ass, time for the next session.  I followed her orders to a T as quickly as possible and stood nude in position to accept a second belting.  She stood just behind me, belt in hand, she issued another command.....'same rules'.  Then in a much more loving tone, she said..Happy Birthday darling just before the belt lashed my bare ass.  Again, as she delivered the strokes, I held position, concentrating on the count, and announcing each 10th swat.  Crimson cheeks found relief as the magic number was attained for the second time.  A kiss and a 'good job' ended this second session of my birthday/maintenance spanking.

We enjoyed a fine dinner she had prepared just for me and the early evening went about as usual.  I had a tele-meeting at 7:30 which lasted a bit longer than expected and upon its end, she calmly said 'well birthday boy, it's time for another spanking'.  All went the same as the belt was at the ready when I took position and presented my ass to be spanked for the third session of the day.  'No moving', she commanded, but you don't have to count this time.  Seconds later the belt contacted my already sore bare cheeks.  Relentlessly, she delivered the swats like a machine.  In time she reached the birthday amount for the 3rd time today and I slightly moved as I thought it was over.  A sharp, bard hand swat and a 'HOLD STILL' order froze my movement as she retreated to the bedroom and returned with another old friend...the big wood paddle.



How about a good paddling!!!! she asked?  Adjusting position and sticking my ass out again, I replied "thank you Ma'am".  The paddled landed hard, cheeks giggled as pain encompassed my ass.  With the same regimented precision, the paddle struck my ass repeatedly.  This scenario played like a broker record...a sound swat, slap echoed in the room, a yelp from my lips.  A tear escaped from my left eye and trickled down my face.  I gritted my teeth and forced myself to keep my ass directly in the firing line.  I tried to keep a silent count, but I know somewhere over 50 I lost count.  The remaining strikes seemed even harder, if that was possible.  Finally a sigh of relief as she put down the paddle and caressed my ass.  I heard a kind voice say 'good job birthday boy.....same time next year'.  I kissed and thanked her repeatedly for celebrating my birthday in her manner.  Don't forget to roll the dice she said while putting the toys away.  I tossed and the cube rumbled across the floor stopping with the number '4' on top.  Next Monday, for due maintenance, I will be turned ass up and spanked.

Thanks to all readers for their continued support.  Questions and or comments always welcome here and will be answered.  Have a great day all.

4 comments:

  1. Whew!!! Good thing I was rubbing my bottom all day for you, cowboy!
    Happy birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora-Jane...knowing that keeps erotic thoughts in my mind during my spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camomile, I answered your questions on the May 10th blog entry. Forgive me for the long delay in finding out that I had missed one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete