Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Monday, June 8, Paddled for Maintenance.  A very nice day culminated with her reminding me it was maintenance day.  When she called from the bedroom a bit later, she had already placed the wedge pillow on the edge of the bed and a few toys were at the ready.  Being a bit better from the ongoing back treatments, she felt full bending was possible.  Try this she said and we'll keep it short to go easy on your back.  She did not say we'll go easy on your ass as the implements she chose were paddles.  A variety of feelings awaited my cheeks as she chose the flexible leather paddle, the big wood paddle and the rubber paddle.




I gingerly took position over the wedge pillow with my ass presented.  She immediately made adjustments, spreading my legs slightly, pulling my hips back a bit away from the bed.  This further protruded my ass and made it more vulnerable to accept a good paddling.  The warm up consisted of the fur side of the flexible leather.  Several light to medium strokes landed and my cheeks began to warm.  She asked me how I was doing and I replied 'very well, Ma'am'.  I was unaware my response signaled the end of warm up and opened the flood gates.  She had flipped the paddle in her hand...i'm often amazed how quickly and  flawlessly she can do that maneuver, now the smooth leather side was exposed.  The next swat was hard and the leather smacked against my flesh causing a loud slapping sound in the room.  She continued with hard strokes until my full cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs all took on a bright pink color.  A brief pause while she upgraded the paddle.  The big wood was now being wielded.  With its size, the paddle covered both cheeks with a solid swat sending a new pain through my ass.  I yelped at the impact, but it must have went unnoticed as the following swats came in a never ending chain.  Like a freight locomotive with a full train of box cars, the paddle strokes came in a slow deliberate string of hard strokes, producing a yelp after each stroke.  Tears welled up quickly as the paddling went on and on.  Pain grew along with the color as the pink turned to red and I knew the deep tissue soreness would last for awhile.  She paddled as I held position accepting the strokes through the yelps and tears.  When that segment finished she carefully placed the paddle down and retrieved the dreaded rubber paddle.  This is short but made of thick rubber from an industrial conveyor belt.  Its sting is beyond belief and my already well paddled cheeks were no match for the stroke about to be delivered.  But wait, she again adjusted my position, pulling my hips further from the bed which stuck my ass out even more.  Then she spread my legs more and more until balls were freely dangling.  This is usually the position for swats being applied to my anus and balls...surely she was not going to use the rubber on my balls!!!!  My worst fear came true as a mild uppercut swing allowed the rubber to paddle my swing family jewels.  A scream filled the room, but I dare not move.  That one mild swat was to be the ONLY mild stroke the rubber paddle would deliver.  Cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs were now paddled with a quicker tempo.  Yelps turned to howls as full tears ran down my face.  The rubber turned my red ass to crimson in no time.  She delivered this segment with no pause and as precise as a machine.  To finish, she delivered a few bare hand swats right on my asshole and my balls.  She finally called it over and as she said it was short in time but full on pain.  I stood and we hugged as I thanked her for administering my maintenance.  A toss of the die gave me a bit of break as a '5' turned up.  Sunday would now be scheduled for the next maintenance day.

Thanks to all readers for continuing to follow this blog and welcome to any new readers.  Comments and questions are your part in the blog, so take advantage and leave one to be answered individually.  I wonder how many astute readers noticed the word 'spanking' did not appear in this post.  It was substituted with the word paddling as only paddles were used.  Just a sidelight.  Hope you all enjoyed this latest episode.  

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I missed your Birthday, I have missed our chats. Was glad to hear you and the mistress are doing well through this chaos virus. I have enjoyed reading all about your sessions, and look forward to being able to chat again soon. School has taken precedence over idle chats for now. Glad to read you back injury has healed!!! Happy Belated Birthday!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Sunshine, I too have missed chatting with you, but as we both know....life happens. Good to have you aboard as a reader and to know you are well. Do the best you can in school...it will pay off.

      Delete
  2. How's your back doing after the session?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything seemed to be OK afterwards. I was able to hold position for the paddling, even though the time was short in comparison to other sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently you have healed enough to take a very painful session without making your back worse. I cringed while reading about the stroke of the paddle to your balls. Oh, man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, NaughtyBoy, my back is much better, but still have the rest of the 90 day program to go. It was a mild stroke, but she placed it perfectly with an uppercut swing.

    ReplyDelete