Monday, June 29, 2020

Today is Monday, June 29 and I have a bit of explanation for my readers.  Maintenance Day was scheduled for Thursday and I did receive a short but effective session.  She used the flexible leather paddle and doubled belt along with the Cherry Wood Cleaver with holes.  Her bare hand accompanied those implements to give my bare ass a good spanking.


 
When I was about to roll the dice, she said don't as I will be spanked again tomorrow.  I thought because this was a short session, the real maintenance would be the next day.  Friday evening when she said it was time, I presented my bare ass in submission.  She has assembled the exotic wood paddle, purse paddle and rubber strap and I felt a long hard spanking was in the making.



 After a brief warm up with the bare hand, the exotic wood paddled me soundly but quickly.  The purse paddle then completed a short but quite hard segment which left tears in my eyes.  The rubber strap provided the audible portion as yelps and a howl or two filled the room.  Again a very short time frame.   She had removed the dice from their location and didn't think much of it.  The next day we left early for a day at Paradise Valley C/O resort.  That night I asked about rolling the dice and she said now we are giving that a rest for awhile.  Instead, every day, there will be a session involving different forms of play.  Some will be other intimate activities which of course we do not discuss here.  Sunday did see some paddling and hand spanking along with sensual bondage.  Other activities are not for discussion.

Today, I went for my lower back treatment and later in the evening I expect some form of domination play.  I will try to provide a daily report if possible, but for now, the scheduled maintenance spankings are not being held.

Still thanking readers and anticipating your questions or comments, all of which will be answered.

2 comments:

  1. My,my,my!!! This is so exciting!!
    This is gonna get interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora-Jane, I am in the unknown group as well as everyone else. We will see the outcome together. Please stay tuned!!!

    ReplyDelete