Saturday, June 20, 2020

Friday, June 19, Spanked for Maintenance.  Only two days since my last spanking on Wednesday and yes, my ass is still sore to a degree.  Means nothing as at 8 pm she calmly said, come with me, your getting spanked now.  I was draping myself over the wedge pillow while she got tonight's weapons of ass destruction from the toy drawer.  I knew a good spanking was on its way as one by one the toys were placed along my side.  The big wood paddle, the doubled belt and the Brazilian Cherry paddle.




A bare hand warm up began the session and only  a few mild strokes landed before the swats became more firm.  It did not take long to 'warm up' my flesh with this hand spanking.  The big wood paddle covered both pink cheeks with one sound and loud swat.  One was not going to be enough as it happened again, and again and again.  I would estimate a good 5 solid minutes of paddling caused many yelps and welling up of tears in my eyes.  Now quite red and sore, my ass was positioned further out and legs spread just a bit for the belting to follow.  Not only striking my full cheeks, but also upper thighs and sit spots.  Standing from either side or directly behind me, she used the belt to cover everything.  Alternative swings from left and right stung my cheeks from both sides and dead center.  If she had paddled me for 5 minutes, she belted me for 10 or more.  Yelps became howls and tears fell, but I held position during the onslaught.  Thinking I had got through the worst never entered my mid as I knew the Brazilian Cherry had not kissed my ass cheeks at all......YET.  That changed in an instant and pain shot thru my ass like a lightening bolt.  A howl and slight stand resulted.  She fixed that quick with her free hand pushing me back into harms way for another very sound stroke.  That paddle is one of the ones I make and offer for sale.  It is truly an evil paddle and it was being used to its fullest.  Very slow tempo, each deliberate smack was perfectly horizontal across both cheeks.  A full 5 or more minutes elapsed and my ass was paddled beyond belief.  Each stroke was like fire and she kept pushing my back down to extend my ass for the next strike.  I really breathed a long sigh of relief as the paddle was placed down.  Two bare hands smoothed and caressed my cheeks lovingly for a few seconds before slipping down each thigh.  Feeling great, I relaxed a bit and then heard 'spread open a bit more'  I obeyed and heard it again then again until my legs were open to the max.  Inner thighs and inner cheeks were now exposed as well as my anus and dangling balls.  The bare hands changed from sensual to aggressive in an instant.  Bare hand spanks slapped inner cheeks and thighs and many swatted my ass hole.  A good hand spanking was going on and covering inner cheeks and anus with hard swats.  I guess my balls looked too inviting to be left out and they certainly were not.  She spanked my balls repeatedly as I howled and cried out in pain.  No more than 30 minutes total, but I had been paddled, belted and spanked as soundly as possible.

Standing me upright for the traditional hug and thank you preceded the dice roll.  Almost afraid to look for fearing a one or two, I was pleased to see a '5' showing.  My ass and assorted other areas would be free until next Thursday when once again she will come up with another way to make Maintenance Day memorable.

All readers are appreciated and my thanks goes out to each and every one.  My answers to your questions or comments also will be for you great readers.  I thank you all....until next Thursday, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment