Friday, May 29, 2020

Thursday, May 28, Spanked for Maintenance.  Hello all, feeling much better and Ms Mirage decided enough time had gone by.  Right after breakfast, I was clearing the dishes when she appeared with the doubled belt.


Since I was still not bending well, she said I would be spanked semi upright.  She placed a dining room chair in the middle of the room and stood back from it.  I was directed to hold the chair back and bend slightly, I took the position she described.  Still nude with nipple clamps in place, I waited for her next direction.  She said I would be belted twice today while in this position and I would not be getting a warm up.  I could hear the belt being snapped in her hands while she was saying "present your ass".  I bent a bit more and protruded my ass outward.  No warm up was for certain...much like a punishment spanking would be.  The doubled belt struck both cheeks with a loud slap.  Moments later, another landed, then another and another.  She was swinging the belt hard from each side painting both cheeks bright red.  She continued on, but I must have adjusted my position slightly under the continuous belting, as her next command filled the room.  "Stick your ass out!!!" was heard above the reports of the belt and my yelps.  I obeyed, and the doubled leather continued to strike,  after several more strikes, she said 'End of phase one".... I replaced the chair and finished my morning chores.

About 10:30 or so, I was in the other room when she called again.  I reported to the dining room to find she had placed the chair again and was standing with belt in hand.  "Part two", she said pointing to the chair.  Again I took position and the belt found it target quickly.  Again, no warm up and hard swats right from the start.  Lashing my cheeks from a number of angles, the red color bloomed again in short order.  After a few more minutes I heard again...."Stick out that ass",  I obeyed again and felt the belt lash across both red cheeks.  Over and over, no pause, horizontal, vertical, one cheek then the other, she belted like a machine.  Yelps followed each strike of the belt against flesh as the only sound in the room.  Except once more the words split the air...."I said stick your ass out".....again I obeyed as the belting went on and on.  I would estimate about 3 times as many strokes as part one.  Finally the last swat and the fading of the last yelp left the room silent until I heard in a much more pleasant tone..."good job"  I thanked her and went to get the dice.  No dice roll today, she said....Wednesday is your birthday and you will be spanked for maintenance and your birthday at that time.  I knew my birthday spankings were always lengthy and different.  I wondered what was to happen this year......only time will tell.

I apologize for the long delay, but it was a physical condition and hopefully it will be addressed.  Thanks to all for patiently waiting for this post, and please leave a question or comment.  All will be answered right here during the next week.    

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I am glad to see you are starting to get back into your routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you NaughtyBoy...great to be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete