Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sunday, June 14, Maintenance Day.  Another beautiful weather day here in Tennessee.  Together we put in a few hours at the addition we are constructing.  Mid way thru the day she smiled in my direction telling me not to forget what day it is and that I will be spanked for maintenance.  The day progressed and after a nice dinner, we settled down for the evening.  Around 9 pm she told me to go to the bedroom, bend over the wedge pillow and present your ass for her.  I will be in a few minutes, and spank you.  I obeyed her directions and stuck my bare ass out making it as vulnerable as possible.  As promised she arrived a few minutes later and retrieved two implements to be used for tonight's maintenance spanking.  The big wood paddle and the doubled belt were soon to applied to the bare cheeks which lie in waiting.

 


I did not have to wait long before the warm up began with light strokes from the doubled belt which soon increased in both intensity and tempo.   She continued to lash the thick leather across my ass with attention being directed to full cheeks, sit spots and thighs from my knees to the round of my ass.   The leather is about 2 inches wide and connected to a cherry wood handle and with about 14 inches of doubled belt, it delivers a very solid swat when swung with authority.  Her swings were tailor made to produce the swats she desired.  About 10 full minutes of the belt left my ass and thighs quite red and sore and tears filling my eyes.  Finally setting the belt aside, I took a quick sigh and realized my spanking was only half over.  A quick swipe of her hands over my cheeks preceded  a hard swat from the wood paddle.  The size covered both cheeks completely with a direct strike.  Exactly opposite from the rhythmic strikes of the belt, she varied the intensity and tempo of the swats from the paddle.  I could not discern the timing or the harshness of each impact.  One cheek or the other or both, the paddle continued its assault on my ass.  I held position with gritted teeth and tears rolling on my face.  Time seemed to stand still, but the swinging of the paddle never ceased.  Another full 10 minutes of continuous paddling had treated my ass to more reddening and pain.  She ended the session by saying I had my back bent for long enough so the spanking would be over now.  I rose and thanked her for administering a short but sound maintenance spanking.

 A quick toss of the dice left me knowing it would not be long before another spanking was due as a 2' appeared on the dice.  Wednesday is the next maintenance day.
    
All readers are appreciated and thanked for their support and continued readership.  They are also encouraged to leave a comment or question.  All will be answered individually on these pages.  


4 comments:

  1. I like the fact that She has your back issues in consideration for maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nora-Jane...here is her belief on that. I belong to her. She takes good care of her possessions which include delivering sound maintenance spankings on schedule and effective discipline spankings when necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the question....yes, my back is responding to treatments. They are going to reduce the treatments to twice a week from 3 times as they are now.

    ReplyDelete