Thursday, May 2, 2019

Wednesday, May 1, Maintenance Day.  Spanking was on time, reporting is late.  The appointed time came about and I reported totally nude to meet her.  She, holding tonights weapons of ass destruction, calmly said 'bend over and present your ass, it is time for your spanking'.  I obeyed and got into position over the edge of the bed with a pillow further raising my hips.  She laid out the implements which were the double belt, rubber thumper and purse paddle.


The doubled belt was chosen to open and deliver the warm up.  Moderate strokes began to warm my vulnerable cheeks.  An occasional hard stroke is inserted as the warm up continued.  Soon the scenario changed and more hard strokes landed with an occasional moderate stroke.  Before long there were hardly any moderate strokes as the hard strikes took over.  Both cheeks took many strikes and became hot and deep pink.  Next the rubber thumper was at bat.  Before the first strike, she reached between my legs and forced them to open more.  I complied but the thumper wanted more access and tapped my upper thighs, I spread further.....more tapping, more spreading until I was at max spread with cheeks open, cock and balls swinging freely.  The first meaningful strike from the thumper landed squarely and soundly on my ass hole.  Then another and another followed by a few on my exposed balls.  She moved up to my cheeks and continued the pounding.  Now back to my balls and anus.  Reaching thru to hold my cock still to accept a few swats.  The reason for the maximum spread of my legs was clear as my balls and anus were the target and took many strikes before it rested.   The bare hand took over spanking my ass hole soundly and repeatedly.  Several on each cheek as well as my eyes moistened.  The purse paddle came forth with a solid smack on each cheek.  Yelps escaped from my lips as tears formed.  Many more followed before the bare hand took over again.  A hard bare hand spanking was being administered.  Included in the bare hand portion were a few more on my anus and balls.  The finale was an encore from the purse paddle.  Rapid fire on alternating cheeks as yelps turned to howls.  My entire ass was now crimson as she finally quit.  I stood, hugged and kissed her thanking her for spanking me.  I tossed the dice and caught a break.  A six appeared giving me until next Wednesday before presenting my ass again to be spanked for maintenance.

Questions and comments are welcome and will be answered.  Many thanks to all readers and followers of this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment