Friday, May 24, 2019

Thursday, May 23, A make up maintenance day.  Originally scheduled for Wednesday, our summer schedule has swung into gear and the spanking just got overlooked Wednesday night.  In fact on Thursday morning we were nearly dressed to leave for the day when she said, 'Wait, you have not been spanked'.  I said, well we hardly have time now, I am dressed.  Not so fast she said while getting out the doubled belt, drop your pants, you're getting a good belting right now. 
While lowering my clothing and presenting my bare ass, I thought this may be the first spanking in many years where I have not been totally nude.  She wasted no time in starting the procedure with a mere token warm up of about 12 or 15 light strokes.  My cheeks were barely warm when the belt began to mean business.  Standing on my left side, she lashed my ass with horizontal strokes.  I hardly ever count strokes, but being a different and quick spanking in this case, I decided to count.  Twenty times the leather struck skin.  A pause only long enough for her to switch to standing on my right side.  Another 20 strokes landed from a different angle.  Another pause while she pulled my hips backward enough to protrude my ass further to enhance the target.  Pushing my head and shoulders back in contact with the pillow, she then delivered a third set of 20 hard belt strokes.  Once again switching to the other side, she completed the spanking with the last set of 20 strokes.  She said we were done and while pulling up my pants, I realized it would have to go about our errands for the day with flaming red and sore cheeks.  A very brief spanking of 80 belt strokes would have to serve as my maintenance.  The dice must have known after tossing, it came up a '2'.  Sunday will be maintenance day and I would think it won't be as short as this one.

Sorry for the delay in this reporting and as always, your questions and comments are very welcome and will be addressed right here.

2 comments:

  1. Aaahhhhh.... a reminder for the rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, Nora-Jane and the soreness reminded me for several hours.

    ReplyDelete