Monday, May 27, 2019

Sunday, May 26, Spanked for Maintenance.  Holiday weekend activities caused a spanking due on Saturday to slip by.  Sunday, however was not going to be the same.  Late in the morning hours, I found myself lying across a big pillow on the bed with rope being woven to hold my legs open and wrists from moving.  Next to me were today's implements:  Doubled belt, purse paddle, riding bat, narrow hair brush and the braided leather loopy johnny.




She began with a traditional bare hand warm up.  The position I was in provided maximum exposure to the lower and inner cheeks, anus and back of the balls.  The warm up included all those locations as well as the full cheeks also on display.  The rope and pillow gave little mobility and zero shock absorbing capability.  The narrow hair brush was designed to strike these areas and it lived up it its intended purpose.  My inner cheeks and sit spots took most of the abuse the hair brush dealt out.  Not that the full cheeks along with everything else didn't receive their share of the many minutes of hairbrushing.  A brief scrubbing of the anus and balls completed its segment of this spanking.  It seemed clear to me the lower cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs were today's chosen areas.  The riding bat tried its hand and succedded in further stinging those red and tenderized areas.  Yelps and moist eyes were a given as she continued for several minutes.  Some additional hand spanking was interspersed between these implements with several swats on the full cheeks as well.  However it was clear the majority were aimed at and hit the already inflamed areas detailed above.  Tears filled my eyes and it was difficult to glance at the clock as she continued.  Forty minutes had passed, but my tender areas felt like it was an eternity.  Still tied, spread and helpless, there was nothing that could be done as the braided loopy johnny whisked thru the air.  It landed with a crack and a loud yelp as the braided leather bit into the red and tender flesh of my lower cheeks.  How skilful she is in landing strikes directly on the sit spots.  Howls sounded after each strike, but they continued.  Left sit spot, right sit spot repeatedly with an occasional shot squarely on my anus.  More tears, more howls accompanied more strokes.  A few hit the meaty full cheeks, but with legs being tied open, the lower and inner cheeks were getting most of the attention..  I guess it was time for a new approach as the double belt landed a hard vertical swat.  I say vertical as she was standing between my spread legs and striking alternative cheeks.  Howls became screams as the belt went on about its task of soundly spanking my full cheeks.  Over and over it landed as I could barely move to lessen the blow.  Finally the belt came to a rest.  I could feel her loosening the rope on my wrists.  Soon I would be free, I thought.....wrong.  She came back to my legs and pulled me toward her until my hips bent and feet hit the floor.  Not good enough, she pulled my hips more until my ass was protruding outward with legs still spread.  The belt was not finished as she stood aside me and swung horizontally striking across both cheeks at onee.  Tears were flowing, screams were echoing and the belt was slapping.  First from the right side, then the left.  A solid belting was delivered.  Sit spots, inner cheeks, lower cheeks, upper thighs were still red as the full cheeks were in catch up mode.  Oh no!!! there was still an implement to come on.  The purse paddle was to be the finale.  Screams followed each strike as alternatively she paddled each cheek.  The solid cherry wood was not giving a bit as my ass took the force.  A sound paddling went on as tears flowed, screams continued, and minutes passed.  She ended with a bare hand stroke on each cheek.  My ass, every inch of it, inside, lower cheeks, upper cheeks, and sit spots were red and sore.  An hour and 15 minute maintenance spanking to be remembered.  After being untied, I tossed the dice and watched as a '3' came up.  Adding one, scheduled Thursday as the next time I will submit to a maintenance spanking.

My many readers are thanked for their continued support.  I answer each and every comment or question, so do not hesitate to leave one or both.

2 comments:

  1. That leather loop is nasty looking. How do you clean it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit more difficult than cleaning a flogger, but it is the same procedure. A leather cleaning pad with a disinfectant impregnated in it. And it not only looks nasty, it is a nasty feeling implement.

    ReplyDelete