Monday, April 29, 2019

Monday, April 29, Maintenance Day.  A vanilla weekend away and the resulting exhaustion form it postponed the Saturday spanking until this morning.  Shortly after breakfast, she stated we have waited long enough.  You are being spanked right now.  I reported and took position over the edge of the bed.  I could see 3 implements lying before me and I knew a solid spanking was about to begin.  A varied assortment of toys and the results they would soon produce were the doubled belt, the riding bat and the big wood paddle.


She began with a warm up using the doubled belt and many moderate strokes.  Lasting several minutes the belt colored both cheeks and upper thighs a deep pink.  The spanking really started with the use of the riding bat.  No more moderate strikes, the bat stung my ass with sound strokes.  She swatted both cheeks and upper thighs with hard strikes.  Next, and without delay, the big wood paddle sent pain shooting through me as it covered both cheeks very well.  A solid paddling ensued for the next few minutes.  Wincing from each stroke, I collapsed from the force of each blow and must have lost position.  Before using the belt, she took my hips, straightened then and drew them back a bit.  This presented my ass for the next segment.  Protruded outward, exposed and vulnerable, my cheeks waited for the belt to issue its strikes.  The belt was swung and its leather bit into my tenderized flesh as the sound smack echoed in the room.  Several strokes landed squarely across both cheeks.  When this segment ended, each implement had its moment of hard strokes.  Little did I know, each would get another turn at soundly spanking me.  After they each took a second turn, they each took another and then another.  Each had four more turns and it felt like each was trying to out spank its predecessor.   Spanked for real, my ass finally received a nice bare hand massage.  Well over 50 hard strokes from each implement made for an effective maintenance spanking.  I tossed the die and the cube was unfriendly as it tumbled to a '1'.  Wednesday, I am due for another spanking.

Thanking all readers is common ground for me, but I do appreciate each and every one of you.  Comments, questions, sure....always welcome and will be answered.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness gracious! That's some session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very good and effective session. Three implements with varied results.

    ReplyDelete