Friday, May 31, 2019

Thursday, May 30, Maintenance Day.  A different Thursday night, no club meeting as the RR convention opened.  A great day with friends and colleagues.  A late dinner and shower were over when she said 'I'm going to swat your ass now'.  Leading me to the bedroom and placing me in position, the due spanking was at hand.  Bending over the pillow and presenting my bare ass, I was submitting for my maintenance session.  She placed the implements to be used and began the warm up.  The leather slapper, flexible leather paddle, purse paddle and doubled belt all lay waiting their turn in the spanking.



She chose the slapper to administer the warm up.  Light but firm strikes began to warm the skin on exposed cheeks.  Several minutes went by as the strokes intensity increased steadily.  Leather toys are some of my favorites and my ass was treated to the flexible paddle taking its turn.  Hard stinging blows rained down as my cheeks went from pink and warm to red and sore.  The paddling went on for several minutes.  I held position as she picked up the dreaded purse paddle.  A small area, short handle, solid cherry wood implement gives a very painful strike.  On alternating cheeks,the paddle landed causing yelps and quickly producing tears.  I stood slightly to reduce the taught skin on my ass, but the paddling went on.  Yelps turned to howls as the wood paddle deepened the redness and doubled the pain being absorbed.  Finally she rested the implement, but the spanking was far from over.  She pushed my shoulders down until my chest contacted the pillow again which made my ass protrude outward.  Her bare hand began spanking both cheeks hard.  Covering every inch of the target, the bare hand delivered a traditional spanking.  Several minutes went by before the final implement was brought on.  The doubled belt lashed across both cheeks horizontally.  Repeated strokes took their toll on already well spanked cheeks.  Full tears slid down my face as yelps filled the room.  Switching to my left side, the belting continued.  Strike after strike stung very sore and crimson red ass cheeks as she continued.  Switching sides again many more strokes landed before she finally called an end to an uninterrupted 20 plus minute spanking.  Standing me upright, we hugged at length.  I thanked her as she whispered 'you belong to me and I love you'.  I tossed the dice and scheduled Sunday as the next day I will be spanked for maintenance. 

Again I thank and appreciate all readers and welcome all comments and questions regarding my maintenance spankings or any aspect of our 24/7 Domestic Discipline lifestyle. 


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad She said those words to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nora-Jane. We are both serious about our 24/7 DD relationship. We love each other very much. We have what I feel is the best of all worlds.... A loving DD relationship.

    ReplyDelete