Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Monday, June 3.  A happy birthday to me and we finally arrived in Virginia for a week long birthday celebration.  The Sunday spanking was put off in view of the upcoming week at the resort.  We arrive Monday night but the purse paddle delivered a sound paddling.  Tuesday morning, the leather slapper and narrow hairbrush joined the purse paddle in a 40 minute spanking session.   Nude and spread eagle on the bed both face down and face up, the leather slapper was used everywhere and I mean
e v e r y w h e r e. She told me my birthday spanking this year would last throughout our stay at the resort and to expect to be spanked at the very least twice daily.  I will try to update as often as the internet access here allows.

Recently the nice folks at Paloqueth contacted me to request I try and review some of their fine products.  I agreed and received two products for review.  A four plug anal training kit and a penis ring set will be reviewed right here over the next few days.  Stay tuned for my review of these products.

Thank you for your continued support.  Questions or comments about our stay and the product review are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment