Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Tuesday, Nov, 28, Spanked for Maintenance!!!  We had returned from our Florida trip for the Thanksgiving holiday on Monday night, but after we reopened the house, turning on the water, heat, etc, we were both quite tired so decided to administer the maintenance spanking on Tuesday.  Still some unpacking and returning to normal, nearly filled the day as she ran errands.  Prior to dinner she decided I was to be spanked at 8 o'clock.  I waddled my bare body into the room at the designated time and before donning the blindfold, saw the tools she had laid out.  Seven implements were to be used to deliver the maintenance which was now overdue.  Three paddles, big wood, purse, and flexible leather were joined by the doubled belt and narrow hairbrush.   Just  for kicks, those were augmented by a riding bat and riding crop.  The addition of her bare hand assured me of a thorough maintenance spanking.  The blindfold had been in place and I in position only moments before she entered.   She rubbed both cheeks and backed me up a bit and spread my legs exposing my package.  The riding bat was her choice for a warm up and it was landing rapid fire light strokes over both cheeks and upper thighs.  A few strokes on my inner thighs and balls preceded the increase in intensity.  The light strokes were now replaced with bee sting like landings that peppered my bare ass to a bright pink color.  The narrow hair brush came on next and spanked as only it can.  Covering both cheeks and reaching areas which would be untouched by a larger implement.  Inner thighs, inner cheeks, anus all got strokes before the brush was flipped allowing the coarse bristles to be dragged across my balls.  I was correct in assuming a bit of nipple torment and CBT would be included in this spanking.  She plugged in the vibrator, stood me up to work over both nipples as she squeezed my swinging package.  Pushing me back down on the bed, the doubled belt now cracked over both cheeks.  It meant business as it landed from several different angles to leave not an inch of cheek flesh unspanked.  Following a good belting, the vibrator fired up again.  Placing it on nipples and cock head soon had both of us rather aroused.  The spanking soon fell into activities we do not discuss here. 

What was planned for a lengthy spanking quickly turned into a short 30 spanking and long intimate session.  Not to be concerned however, a toss of the dice resulting in a ONE meaning on Thursday, I will be due for another maintenance spanking.  Thank you all for being loyal readers and as usual, your questions or comments will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment