Monday, December 4, 2017

Sunday, Dec 3, Maintenance Day.  Ah, life had reared its ever present head again and postponed the spanking from Thursday to Sunday.  We were away for the weekend and the opportunity for a spanking did not present itself.  Saturday night, however, after all others had left, she said enough time had passed.  With not toys about, she stripped me and pulled me across her lap.  A traditional OTK, bare hand, bare ass, bad boy spanking took place.  With no warm up, my ass took 150 hard strokes and became quite red as the result.  She said you will get the rest of your maintenance, tomorrow when we get home.  On Sunday, after dinner, I noticed, she had laid out 3 toys.  Around 7:30 she informed me it was time.  I took  my position, presented my ass and waited.  When she arrived, she swatted me a few times barehanded.  Serving as a warm up, she then took up the doubled belt and began to administer the maintenance.  The belt found its target, reddening both cheeks with many strokes.  Some were nearly vertical, spanking one cheek from upper to lower.  Alternating cheeks, this belting went on for several minutes.  Other strokes were horizontal covering both cheeks with a loud slap only a doubled belt can produce.  A long hard belt segment tapered off and the riding bat was now held in her hand.  An immediate spreading of my legs left me no doubt as to where the target for the bat was to be.  Inner cheeks and thighs were treated to the wide leather tip if the riding bat.  Several hard strokes on the outer cheeks made a well rounded spanking session.  Bright red by now, my ass was given a slight break as the bat found its way to tapping my cock and her other hand was kept busy spanking my balls with uppercut swings.  This CBT portion of the maintenance went on for several minutes.  Audible yelps and tears were also produced as the ball and cock slapping continued.  Still in the spread position, the bat rested and the purse paddle delivered several hard strokes on alternating cheeks.  Soon, she directed me up on the bed on my back.  Quickly she lifted my legs with an arm under my knees into the diaper position.    While my crimson ass was now in a vulnerable and immobile position, the riding bat spanked without mercy.   Following that episode, still in diaper position, the purse paddle came on for the finale.  My ass was paddled into complete submission before she lowered my legs and called the maintenance over .  A toss of the dice turned up a 2 and thus scheduled the next spanking for Wednesday.

A big thank you to all readers and thank for being patient as life sometimes dictates changes in our schedule.  Your comments and questions we be answered as always. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying to imagine the sound of the double belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a wide belt, double it over, hook your thumb in the fold, push your hands together a bit to create a space between the fold of the belt, then very quickly move your hands apart and the belt sides will slap together. It sounds much like that.

    ReplyDelete