Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Tuesday, November 14, Maintenance Day.  Ah.... isn't life grand, except when it interrupts your 24/7 Domestic Discipline lifestyle.  Well, that's what occurred here over the last 2 days and a scheduled maintenance spanking had to be put off.  Today, Tuesday, it was to be delayed no longer as she told me I was to be spanked at 8 pm, so at the time I strolled nude into the bedroom and presented my ass and waited for her.  She entered and began to put out the implements to administer my overdue spanking.  It began with the flexible leather paddle as the fur side of the paddle warmed my cheeks.  Slowly, the strikes got more firm and the leather side began to land harder.  Soon, hard to very hard strokes were paddling both sides of my ass and yelps were heard.  I raised slightly to ease the force of the paddle but it was not to be.  She pushed on my shoulders, down went my torso, out stuck my ass and smack went the leather paddle.   Over and over again the paddle stung the skin and turned it bright red.  I felt the thumper land next and it continued to land hard strokes covering both cheeks and the full length of my thighs.  This toy involves the tissue beneath the skin level but does little to sting or turn the skin red.  The next implement was the doubled belt and it took over where the thumper left off.  No more medium strokes were in store for me as the belt spanked both cheeks for several minutes.   My ass was now on fire and yelps continued as did the belt strikes until she switched to the purse paddle.  This was reminiscent of my recent punishment spanking using the same implement.  Friday morning I received a punishment spanking for neglecting my household chores.  The purse paddle was used and delivered a very effective punishment.  Its surface is the perfect size to deliver a sound paddle stroke to one cheek.  I have tried to attach a photo of the purse paddle.  I placed a dollar bill in the pic so you could relate to its size.   Hard strokes were landing on alternating cheeks producing yelps after each one.  Now increasing the tempo, she was paddling me soundly and I tried to stand a little but she placed her hand on the small of my back and held me down.  Now near rapid fire speed, the paddle alternated cheeks with hard strokes keeping my ass ablaze and I was howling.  Finally the paddle rested and she allowed me to stand.  She sat on the bed and directed me to take the modified wheelbarrow position.  My ass is now squarely in her lap, spread and immobile.  She then administered a long hard bare hand spanking to complete my maintenance session.  Given my recent bad luck in tossing the dice,I asked her to roll for me.  The dice turned up a 2, scheduling my next spanking for Friday

Thank you for reading and asking questions or leaving comments.  They will all be answered.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on uploading a pic!!
    Small but lethal, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short in length so it can easily be carried in a purse. Cherry wood is quite dense and its thickness provides a solid strike. I hope to be able to use the picture feature more often in the future.

    ReplyDelete