Monday, November 20, 2017

Monday, Nov. 20, Maintenance Day.  Since we are leaving for a vanilla trip very early tomorrow, I had thought today's spanking would be a bit longer and harder that normal.   Following breakfast, while cleaning the stove, she approached from behind and said, 'stick your ass out', I obeyed and received 25 fairly hard strokes from the hairbrush.  Thinking it must be for discipline, I asked what that was for.  She merely responded, you're getting several of these today.  I wondered if that was how my maintenance was to be delivered during the day.  About an hour and a half later, while I was doing computer work in the office, she came in holding the flexible leather paddle and said 'stand up and present'.  Again obeying, she delivered 50 strokes without the hint of a warm up.  I am assuming this will be continued all day long.  We each left to do several errands.  Surprisingly, we both arrived back home about 2 pm.  After entering the house and settling a few items, she abruptly said 'strip and present'.  Again I obeyed instantly and she used the doubled belt for about 50 strokes.  Following that she said return here at 4 pm for your main spanking.  I was getting more later?  Not wishing to be late, I found myself in the bedroom, nude and in position when she entered.  I saw the tools as she placed them next to me.  Flexible leather paddle, purse paddle, riding crop and doubled belt.  A warm up ensued with a bare hand spanking.  A few minutes of warm up yielded to the leather paddle.  Many hard strokes landed squarely across both cheeks.  First the furry side then the leather side over and over again.  I don't know how she did it but all of a sudden she had the doubled belt in her other hand.  Without pause, belt strokes were blended in with the paddle strokes.  Slowly overtaking the paddle, the belt became the main implement and eventually the paddle strokes were phased out.  Now the belt was the headline attraction.  Swinging back and forth, each cheek felt the sting of the leather.  Many more minutes passed as the belt strokes landed with conviction.  Again, without pause, the crop began landing strokes between the belt strokes.  Like before, slowly the crop phased out the belt.  The crop was stinging my ass with quick, cane like strokes.  Biting into my now tenderized flesh the crop was performing at its finest.  After several more minutes of the crop, there was a pause.  I took a long breath before the purse paddle began its portion of this spanking.   Soundly paddling both cheeks alternatively for several minutes really teared up my eyes.  I held position during the onslaught of the purse paddle.   Finally it ended with her words to stand and grasp the door frame.  The finale came with a long hard bare hand spanking.  She had decided, as we are leaving very early tomorrow for Florida, not to toss the dice.  The day we return from our trip will become the next maintenance day,

Thanks readers and if possible while away, I will answer your questions and comments, perhaps a bit late, but will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment