Saturday, November 11, 2017

Friday, Nov. 10, Maintenance Day.  It came late in the evening as we were out with vanillas later than we anticipated.  Soon after arriving home, I entered the bedroom and she had already laid out some implements of ass destruction.  On  the bed were the doubled belt, big wood paddle, narrow hair brush, flexible leather paddle and riding crop.  I was standing motionless in surprise as she said "Spanking time, STRIP".  I removed all my clothing as she watched and stood totally nude before her.  She pushed me down on the bed exposing my ass and began.  The spanking started with the flexible leather paddle.  The fur covered side served as the warm up with a few minutes of strokes.  Suddenly the paddle was flipped in her hand and the leather side began to sting my cheeks.  Strokes increased in tempo and intensity as the leather met my skin over and over again.  Several minutes of sound paddling told me the maintenance spanking was in full swing.   The narrow hair brush picked up the tempo and continued to cover both cheeks with solid strikes.  A shorter session and the doubled belt was up next.  The method was to be shorter sessions but each implement used more than once.  The belt was slapping both cheeks as she stood me up enough to make my upper torso vulnerable.  The non verbal sign to spread my legs was given by the belt being pushed between my thighs.  As I obeyed, the narrow hair brush was in her other hand and began tapping its bristles on my nipples.  The belt was being swung between my legs in an uppercut manner striking its two inch wide leather against my hanging balls.  She scrubbed my nipples until pink while my balls and ass was being belted.  That slowed to a stop and the big wood paddle delivered several hard strokes completely covering both cheeks.  Next, she pushed my back down on the bed protruding my ass nicely for the crop which started almost immediately.  Sets of a few medium strikes were separated with a swish through the air and a solid stroke.  Repeated for several minutes, this really stung my cheeks and left red stripes.  Each toy was used again for short sessions and my yelps continued louder and closer.  My spanking ended with the wood paddle and ten very hard strokes.

Unbelievably, I tossed another ONE with the dice.  On Sunday, another maintenance spanking will be delivered.  Thank you all for reading and do not hesitate to leave a question or comment.  All will be answered. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Are you afraid of getting a Teflon butt??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, that has never been a concern of mine. I have been a full time submissive now for over 20 years and been spanked regularly the entire time. I still feel every spanking the same way as my very first one.

    ReplyDelete