Thursday, November 9, 2017

Wednesday, Nov 8, Spanked for Maintenance.  Originally the spanking was scheduled for Tuesday as many of you remember.  However, I had some dental work that morning and spent over three hours in the chair.  She did not feel I was up to being spanked that night, so it was put off until Wednesday.  It was determined the spanking would take place at 8 pm.   I placed myself in position, nude, bent over the bed, ass high and presented.  She entered a brief time later and began to get implements out.  I saw her place the thumper, doubled belt and two hair brushes next to me.  She started with a sensual rub and hand spanking for the warm up.  Soon she grasped my hips and pulled me back a bit further from the edge of the bed.  This allowed my balls and cock to hang freely and soon I understood they would become a major part of this maintenance session.  The hand spank continued getting harder as it progressed.   Next she chose the thumper to redden my cheeks further.  Several swats on my ass and then it was placed between my thighs and I knew that meant to spread my legs.  I did so and the thumper continued to tap my inner thighs.   I spread even more and more until my ass was open wide and cock and balls were an easy target.  Well, it did not miss as several well placed strokes landed on my balls, cock, inner thighs, inner cheeks and directly on my asshole.  It went on and on, not neglecting my cheeks while turning everything red.  When the thumper finished the doubled belt took over.  Swing sideways, she expertly belted every inch of my entire ass.  Now bright red and quite well stung, my cheeks were treated to 25 hard, level swats covering both cheeks and producing yelps after each.  A brief pause only long enough for her to place a hair brush is each had.  The narrow back in one hand and the wide back in the other.  Both brushes were used together to pummel both cheeks with rapid fire strikes.  The narrow did it specialty on inner cheeks, anus and upper thighs while the wide brush spanked both cheeks with conviction.  The narrow brush scrubbed my ball sack and cock base while the wide one delivered slow hard spanks to my upper cheeks.  I suppose if the wide brush had had a mind it would have thought 2 can play this game.   She placed bristles from both brushes, one on each side of my balls and  alternately pulled back and forth, scouring my balls between the brushes.  Following that, my cock was treated to the same double scouring from the brushes from the base to the tip. Can you say howling??!!!  That ended the CBT portion of my maintenance, but she pulled out the big wood paddle and delivered 25 good hard swats to finish me off and let my ass know it had not been forgotten.

Adding insult to injury, I tossed a ONE with the dice.  I will be turned ass up and spanked on Friday for maintenance.  Thank you all for reading and all your comments or questions will be answered.

2 comments:

  1. Rubbing my bottom, and cupping my lady bits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nora-Jane. Maintenance can be harsh, but it does keep me on the right path in our relationship.

    ReplyDelete