Sunday, October 1, 2017

September 30, October 1, Maintenance Weekend.  Originally maintenance was scheduled for Thursday as was stated in my last posting.  This was changed due to a weekend guest.  A service sub was also invited to assist in the meal and other chores.  A good friend and female Dominant would be assisting in administering my maintenance spankings.  I got home just in time for a shower and dinner and was told to get comfortable and join the two ladies for dinner after my shower.  I knew what this meant, and immediately stripped before them and headed for the shower, remained nude for dinner and the balance of the evening.  The service sub and I cleared the dinner dishes and shortly we all headed to the dungeon.  My Dominant busied herself in dominating the service submissive while Lady A (not using her name) prepared to administer maintenance to me.  I was placed on the massage table and made comfortable.  She used every implement laid out and delivered a long and hard spanking.  The leather, steel reinforced paddle began.  Slow at first for a warm up and then increased in speed and intensity.  Lying on the table meant no give was available and my ass had to absorb the full impact of the strokes.  Wood paddles, crops, hair brushes, bare hands all were used several times in covering both cheeks, inner thighs and back.  She is very skilled in the use of the implements at her disposal.  Out of my sight, the service sub was also getting a good spanking along with other domination acts.  I could hear his yelps and other vocal signs of his accepting 'rewards' for his service during the day.  Lady A, paddled me soundly for nearly an hour and a half, while my Dominant was attending to the other sub.  Finally released from our compromising positions, both he and I remained nude and served refreshments to the ladies until bed time.  He had to leave early Sunday and I, while still nude donned nipple clamps to prepare and serve breakfast to the ladies.  As they chatted, I cleaned dishes and the kitchen.  Then I stripped beds and straightened the house in general.  I Thought I would be spanked again later on Sunday and this time by both Dominants.  That thought faded as our guest received a phone call and had to leave for home.  She slapped my bare ass hard and said there will be another time as she left the house.  Later that evening my Dominant told me to report to our room and position myself for the rest of my maintenance spanking.  I bent over the end of the bed and presented my ass.  She entered and blindfolded me.  Then I heard her assembling some toys and I knew the spanking would begin shortly but had no idea what implements would be used.  She came up behind me and slid her hands across my cheeks and spread my legs open, and then reached under my chest and tormented my nipples until I was moaning.  Then a few strokes from the purse paddle struck my cheeks.  The paddle was still in its soft padded sleeve.  It produced a thud with each strike.  The the sleeve was removed and the wood slapped against my bare skin.  Again and again it stung each cheek as she paddled for several minutes.  The next toy I recognized immediately.  The doubled belt was lashing my ass with side to side hard swings.  I began to yelp with each strike.  This did nothing to slow her tempo and the belting continued for another several minutes.  Involuntary movement on my part was not in her plans.  She grasped me around my hips and ordered me to stop moving.  I held as still as possible and accepted several more minutes of the belt.  I could hear her moving around and soon my next order was to assume the modified wheelbarrow position.  Difficult to do while blindfolded, but eventually I lay prone with legs spread around her hips.  She grasped my hips again pulling me back more toward her and spread my legs even further.  A long bare hand spanking began and did not end until I felt the narrow hair brush sting my wide open vulnerable ass.  She spanked both cheeks with the brush repeatedly for many minutes and followed with another old friend.  The big wood paddle crashed into my cheeks and produced a loud yelp from me.  She paddled long and hard, then spanked again with the hair brush, then resumed paddling.  The two implements shared another session each and when the final slap of the wood paddle faded, my eyes were tearing.  She finally eased me off her and said it was over.  Between Saturday and Sunday, I had been very well spanked by two very accomplished Dominant ladies.  I handed her the dice after removing my blindfold and to my disbelief, she rolled a ONE.  Tuesday, I will be turned ass up again and spanked for maintenance.

Thanks to all readers and as you know, questions or comments will be answered.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment