Saturday, October 21, 2017

Saturday, October, 21, Maintenance Day.  Several days got away from us due to relocating in the south for the Winter.  Spanking slipped by more than once.  Early this morning I was directed to bend over.  I thought I was being disciplined as I took 6 very hard strokes without ceremony.  "There", she said, " I didn't forget and you will be spanked right after dinner".  The day went by normally we had dinner and I showered.  Upon leaving the shower, I noticed her standing with the doubled belt.  She bent me over the bed in position.  The bed here is somewhat lower than in our summer home.   I was semi standing with outstretched arms resting on the bed.  She began to belt me with a few light strokes that served as a warm up.  Soon the belt was landing increasingly harder strokes until full force swats were slapping my cheeks.  A full 5 minutes of belting colored my ass a bright red.  Next the big wood paddle was brought in.  A sound paddling was causing yelps with each stroke.  She placed her left hand on the small of my back to hold me still for the remaining 20 strokes.  A small plastic paddle now stung the cheeks already sore from the deep tissue bruising caused by the wood paddle.  The riding crop made an appearance.  She placed it between my thighs and slapped it from side to side, a sign for me to open my legs.  I guess I was not quick enough as I heard the command "spread 'em wide".  The crop went to work, spanking me rapidly and landing strikes everywhere.  Both cheeks were covered, lower cheeks, inner cheeks, upper things, anus, and uppercut strikes to my balls with my responding with howling.  The purse paddle, not seen since this mornings taste, came on and paddled me but good.  Several minutes of this had me in tears.  Following that, a long bare hand spanking completed the maintenance spanking.  It was a short but solid 25 minutes of assault on my bare ass.  A very effective maintenance spanking.  A toss of the dice scheduled me to be spanked again on Wednesday.

Again, I have to apologize for the delay in updating the blog.  You regular readers are very much appreciated and new readers are always welcome.  Your questions or comments will be answered in a timely manner.   

No comments:

Post a Comment