Friday, October 6, 2017

Thursday, Oct, 5......Maintenance Day...again.  The rolling of ONES keeps my butt well spanked and quite sore.  Anyway, we laid out the same 9 implements as on Tuesday and in the same order.  Once again, the big wood paddle led off.  WOW, I rolled a one and one very hard, solid stroke began my baseball game driven maintenance spanking.  We both snickered... all this set up for one stroke.  After the end of the second inning I rolled a 5.  Presenting my bare ass to her standing and holding the belt, I was set to accept the 10 strokes from the belt.  All the humor of the single stroke from the paddle was gone in a flash as the belt landed across both cheeks.  I gritted as another lashed my flesh.  Then another and another until the number 10 had been reached.  Sitting back down was not as playful as before.  The end of the third saw me toss a 6 and the patent leather paddle was delivering 18 hard strokes to my ass which recalled the pain from the belt lashing.  A bit of a break for the fourth inning as I rolled a 1.  The narrow hair brush stung well in its 4 strokes.  The fifth inning ended and the exotic wood paddle with holes stood ready to take its turn in spanking me for maintenance.  The dice gave me a 4 and 20 strokes from that paddle is no picnic.  20 yelps later, my cheeks were now crimson and hot as fire.  The sixth inning was my friend.  I rolled a 1 and did get 6 very hard swats with the steel reinforced leather paddle.  Cheeks not only red and hot, but now with deep tissue soreness.  The seventh finished, I tossed a 2, and my ass was stung with 14 strokes from the riding bat.  I checked the lineup and saw the big hair brush was the next hitter.  The dice came up with a 3 and my cheeks had to endure 24 hard strokes from the hair brush with me yelping all the way.  The ninth inning came and went quickly and I found myself once again, grasping the arms of the recliner and presenting my well spanked ass for the final portion of the maintenance spanking.  Having rolled a 4, meant 36 strokes from the flexible leather paddle.  She covered every inch of both cheeks with stinging blows which made a fitting end to the spanking.  She tossed the dice to schedule the next episode and a 3 means Monday night I submit to my next maintenance spanking.

Again, thank for reading and I will answer any and all questions or comments.

2 comments:

  1. Question: Are both of the hairbrushes made of wood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, both are wood backed. We tried several kinds of plastic backed brushes and were not satisfied. Not that they did not deliver a good sting and a good spanking, but we broke several of them. We now only have wood backed hair brushes. Thanks for the question.

    ReplyDelete