Saturday, October 28, 2017

Saturday, Oct. 28, Maintenance Day.  Recurring readers will note that maintenance day was scheduled for Thursday, but as happens, life postponed it twice.  Earlier today she told me it is not being put off again and at 2 pm I will be getting spanked.  I reported a few minutes early and took position.  We have our new bed in place and it is like the one in our northern residence, much higher than our old one.  No more arms extended to reach the proper position for spanking.  Now my torso rests on the mattress with legs straight to the floor, ass presented and waiting for her.  Shortly she enters and begins setting out spanking implements.  I see 3 paddles, 2 hairbrushes and a doubled belt.  The paddles are the flexible leather, the purse and the big wood paddle.  Both hairbrushes are wood backed and one is the narrow one.  She chose the doubled belt to begin and the first strikes were mild.  After she was satisfied the warm up was complete, the belt was swung with more conviction.  Forehand and backhand strokes slapped my bare cheeks with a loud report.  Several minutes of belting turned my skin pink, then red.  Next she picked up the narrow backed hair brush.  It started stinging with the first smack.  Covering both cheeks with rapid fire strokes it continued to my upper thighs.  Placing it between my thighs was the signal to spread my legs.  I obeyed allowing my package to swing freely.  The brush spanked my inner cheeks and asshole and a few strikes on my balls.  Then she flipped the brush over and used the short course bristles to scrub the tender areas of my crotch.  Anus, balls and cock were targeted for a good scouring.  When that ceased I heard something different.  A toy was being slid from the cane case.  Not a cane, but the long riding crop.  Much different that the riding bat as the tip is narrow and the shaft much longer.  The tip is normally used like a whip, but this time the shaft was being used like a cane.  It struck my ass after the swish through the air and produced a loud yelp from me.  Not stopping or even slowing down she continued to cane me with the crop.  Yelps became howls and I stood slightly to reduce the pain.  She continued and I stood even more.  A slight pause as she looked at my face.  "No tears yet", she said and continued the whipping.  She said I had not had a good ass whipping lately and today was the day.   More caning with the crop and I was in agony.   She checked again and tears were now visible.  Pleased, I got several more strokes before she moved me back and sat on the edge of the bed with me standing before her.  The other hair brush now scrubbed my nipples and cock head.  I became hard, she pinched my nipples and slapped my cock more.  I got harder.  This soon led to things we don't discuss here.  Afterward, she covered me with a blanket as my ass was still in pain.  Although the 3 paddles never saw any action, I was very well spanked today.  She tossed a dice for me and turned up a ONE.  Another maintenance spanking was now due on Monday.

Thanks to all readers and you comments or questions will be answered.   

No comments:

Post a Comment