Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Tuesday, October 24, Maintenance Day.  Yes, I know it is a day early.  She realized tomorrow was not going to be available, so she said I'm spanking you today.  After dinner she directed me to our room and told me to prepare.  I leaned over the bed and presented my bare ass.  She handed me the blindfold and the last view I had was her holding the doubled belt.  A few light swats began the spanking, but in no time at all the swats increased in tempo and intensity.  Side to side strokes, forehand and backhand, the belt lashed both cheeks for several minutes.  I was unable to see what implements came next, but it stung like fire.  She was lighting up my ass with rapid fire spanks.  Not much a pause before a strike I did recognize crashed into both cheeks very hard.  I had not expected it, but 39 more followed at a slow pace.  The hard paddling with the big wood paddle took its toll and yelping echoed after each swat.  Another implement followed and I still am unsure of what it was.  It struck both cheeks time after time with a solid thud.  Red on the outside and bruised deep tissue, my ass was being pummeled.   Next came another toy I recall.  The riding bat began to spank me very hard and very fast.  Yelping was replaced by howling and after several minutes the bat was replaced with the purse paddle.  The strokes remained the same, fast and hard and lasted until I felt I could take no more.  Finally she paused and the blindfold was wet with tears as I was breathing hard.   A bare hand spanking ensued and lasted until both cheeks were stinging again.  Finally a soothing rub down enveloped most of my body.  She reached and removed my blindfold and we kissed for a long time.  A very fast 20 minute spanking ended.

I rolled the dice and was in disbelief as a ONE appeared.  Wednesday may have been unavailable, but I was spanked on Tuesday and will be again on Thursday.   Thanks again for reading and your comments and questions will be answered.     

No comments:

Post a Comment