Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Tuesday, Sept 26, Maintenance Day.  We arrived home just before noon on Tuesday and set about unloading and other normal chores.  We had dinner a bit early and settled in for a quiet night.  There are only 6 regular season games left so she decided a baseball game spanking was on tap.  The 3 toys to be used for the spanking tonight were the flexible leather paddle, the doubled belt and the big wood paddle.  We again wanted to use the dice for a multiplier at the end of each inning.  Being nude since before dinner, at the end of the first inning I only had to stand and assume the position.  I rolled a four meaning 20 strokes were on the way.  My bare ass was presented to her, the flexible leather paddle was in her hand and the spanking began.  Twenty hard strokes later, I sat back down with rather warm cheeks.  The second inning again saw a four appear on my roll and I stood, bent and presented.  She chose the doubled belt for that inning.  The belt was swung level and it covered both cheeks with one loud slapping sound. Nineteen more strokes found my rather warm ass now quite hot and very red.  Next the big wood paddle would be used and the third inning ended quickly.  Another four was rolled and the big wood paddle vs my ass was on with the paddle winning handily.  Back to the flexible leather for the fourth inning and just for a change, I did not roll a four.  I rolled a five.  Twenty five times the leather lashed my cheeks complete with my squirming and yelping.  The fifth inning came to a close and the leather belt was up to the task.  This time a six came up and I had to take 30 strokes with the belt.  Can you say red and sore with 4 innings left to play.  Finally, I tossed a one at the end of the sixth and the wood paddle landed five very hard strokes.  For the last three innings I rolled fairly well.  The flexible paddle spanked me ten times as I tossed a two.  The belt was used for fifteen strokes as the dice showed a three at the end of the eighth inning.  Three outs in the top of the ninth came quickly and I rolled another four.  My maintenance spanking ended with 20 strokes from the wood paddle.  Quite a sound spanking was absorbed by my ass and my heart sank as I rolled to schedule my next maintenance day.  A ONE appeared and I will be spanked again on Thursday.  Don't miss the blow by blow account of that maintenance spanking.

I really appreciate you loyal readers and hope you are enjoying these episodes.  Questions and comments are very welcome and will be answered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment