Friday, October 13, 2017

Maintenance Day....Friday the 13th.  A tough week as maintenance was put off twice due to life getting in the way.  At about 10 this morning, she gave me a directive to be showered, nude, blindfolded and on the massage table with legs spread at 3 pm for a long maintenance spanking.  She ran her errands and I completed my chores and obeyed to the letter.  The spanking began on time when the first smack from the paddle met my cheeks.  It was the light weight plastic paddle which stings but carries little weight.  The paddling went on for a few minutes before the flexible leather paddle came into play.  She expertly covered my immobile ass with strokes from every angle.  Fast and hard the paddle rained down strokes until both cheeks were quite red.   Now a bare hand spanking took over with several well placed hits on the inner cheeks, thighs and anus.  She fondled my balls and ass hole before the narrow hair brush began its assault.  Raising my hips did little except exposing more surface to spank.  And spank the anus and upper thighs it did.  She reached under my raised hips and tormented my balls and cock while the hair brush kept on an even tempo of well placed spanks.  A brief pause before I felt the cool substance being dribbled in my ass crack.  She lubed up my hole and I knew the inevitable ass fucking would follow.  The dildo was inserted while her other hand massaged my cock.  I thought I would explode, but the massage stopped and that hand began to spank both cheeks while the dildo was being plunged deep inside me.  This went on for several minutes.  When the spanking ceased and the dildo removed, I thought my ass would get a break.  Not so as the flexible paddle began spanking me again.  Stinging strokes lasted several more minutes as I was yelping after each strike.  Finally it stopped and I heard the command to turn over.  I obeyed only to find myself being struck on my cock, balls and nipples with a small prickly plastic paddle.  This CBT and nipple torment had me vocally responding to each strike.  Then without warning, she raised both legs and held them high while the leather paddle did its best spanking with me in the diaper position.  Both cheeks were now crimson and burning with pain.  At last she lowered my legs and the spanking was over.  The blindfold was removed and I notice the clock.  An hour and five minutes has passed and I lay there like a wet rag, completely spent.  A bit of after care ensued and believe me it felt wonderful.  A short time later, she rolled the dice and turned up a 3.  You all know what that means..... Tuesday I am to be spanked again.  She winked and said 'unless I feel like spanking you before that'.   I settled down into recoup mode before dinner.  

Thanks to all my readers, I do appreciate all of you.  Questions..... Comments, all are welcome and will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment