Monday, September 18, 2017

Sept. 15, 16, 17,  Maintenance Weekend.  We postponed our scheduled maintenance spanking on Wednesday as we were having a couple visit our home for the weekend.  They are part of the spanking group we occasionally travel to in a neighboring state.  We decided to hold my maintenance spanking until the weekend.  She said I would be spanked all weekend for maintenance and the female half of our guests would participate as well as the male half would be spanked along with me.  They arrived late Friday afternoon and we enjoyed a great dinner and good conversation together.  Shortly after dinner the ladies decided to begin the spankings during the baseball game.  We were directed to strip and join them in the TV room.  They were seated in the recliners with places for he and I to sit on the floor at their feet.  The same procedure would be followed, but with another addition.  Both ladies would spank both of us the number rolled on the dice times 5.   He was chosen to go first at the end of the first inning and he tossed a 5.  We would each receive 25 strokes from both ladies.  They picked out the purse paddle, the patent leather paddle, hair brush and the flexible leather paddle as the implements.  We took our 50 strokes each and settled in.  I rolled at the end of the second and tossed a 6.  A different implement and we each got 60 hard strokes.  A bad night for the boys.  He rolled after the odd innings and I after the even innings.  His five rolls turned up a 5 four times and a 2 once.  My rolls came up with 3 times a 6 and one time a 5.  Needles to say by the end of the game we each received 315 sound strokes from the ladies using the 4 implements.  Then we were brought to the dungeon and each spanked for about another hour.  Many toys, equipment and positions were employed as we both ended up very well spanked.  We turned in for the night and all ate a very good breakfast the next morning.

Prior to leaving for our planned activities, she decided I should be sporting a red bottom under my clothes.  She brought me into the TV room and using the same four toys, she spanked my ass to a crimson red.  Everyone chowed down on a great roast port dinner following a wonderful day outdoors.  Some good conversation and digesting preceded being stripped and brought to the dungeon around 8 o'clock.  My Mistress thought some BDSM play was in order.  I was wrist bound to the hanging cuffs and ankles bound in a spreader bar.  Standing spread eagle and helpless, she began.  Several steel rings placed around my cock, and I was blindfolded and gagged.  Several implements spanked my cheeks, uppercut swings from floggers or the riding bat landed stinging blows on my vulnerable balls and cock.  In addition, she tormented my nipples with clamps, pinching, twisting, slapping and biting.  Meanwhile on the massage table he was being thoroughly dominated and spanked to a bright red.  Finally being cut down, I was placed over her lap and soundly spanked and paddled.  A short break for refreshments was enjoyed before I was stood up against a column, flogged and caned.  We all played for over 3 hours before turning in for the night.

Breakfast time found everyone chipper and hungry.  We all ate well and walked a bit outside.  As customary when we visit their home, a Sunday morning spanking was in order.  Stripped and directed to the dungeon for another round, a change in partners was instituted.  I was placed on the massage table at the pleasure of our friend while my Mistress began with him for an OTK spanking.  She dominated and spanked me for about an hour and a half, opening my legs and concentrating on inner thighs and cheeks.  After rejoining our usual Dominants, for more spanking, I took a short break while they double teamed him.  Making sure he was quite uncomfortable for the long drive home, they reddened his ass very bright.  Seeing them drive off ended a great weekend of friendship and a very very long and effective maintenance spanking for me, or so I thought.  Later that night, I was again spanked in the TV room.  She used the doubled belt, patent leather paddle, purse paddle and bare hand to deliver the frosting on the cake of the longest maintenance spanking I ever accepted.  Rolling the dice gave me a bit of a break as my dice determined Friday for me to submit to the next maintenance spanking.

Thanks for reading and your questions or comments will be answered.  

2 comments:

  1. My goodness gracious! That's a powerful lot of spanking. How do you heal so fast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEAL??? Who said I healed. The deep tissue of my butt cheeks are still quite sore. It was a lot of spanking, but there was a bit of time between spankings. I can take a fair amount of spanking, however, this was more than I have endured before. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete