Friday, September 22, 2017

Thursday, September 21, Maintenance Day.  I know, it was scheduled for Friday, but life has thrown us another curve ball, so we moved the spanking up one day.  She had told me about the change in the morning and knew about my plans for the day.  Unfortunately, I had a task today which required me to be dressed and when I finally came in around 5:30, before she could say 'clothes off' I was ahead of her.  I was nude, showered, and ready for dinner in no time at all.  During our meal she told me to relax a bit and I would be spanked at 9 o'clock.  I reported at the the proper time and there were 5 weapons of ass destruction laid out.  I saw the doubled belt, patent leather paddle, purse paddle, narrow hairbrush and flexible leather paddle.  Adding her bare hand, the six implements would surely give me a solid maintenance spanking.  She entered as I was placing myself over the pillow and presenting my ass to be spanked.  She began with a bare hand warm up....a very nice beginning.  Next the flexible leather paddle was being swung from side to side striking alternating cheeks.  Slowly at first and then increasing in speed and force.  Soon both cheeks began to feel the sting and warmth which comes with the reddening of the skin.  Several minutes of this produced bright red, hot cheeks.  Patent leather usually feels good, but it stung like killer bees at it rapidly paddled my ass.  My stinging hide was treated to the sound slap of the doubled belt.  Covering both cheeks with level strokes, the sting was replaced with solid smacks, yelps and moist eyes.  She belted me for several minutes... a good old fashion strapping.  Some bare hand spanking followed and I was drifting into subspace. The bare hand spanks ceased after many minutes and then slid between my cheeks and found my balls.  A slight squeeze before they parted my thighs a bit exposing the unspanked inner cheeks and thighs.  The narrow hair brush made its entry and pummeled all of my ass.  Doing what it does best, it spanked the inner cheeks, inner thighs and anus.  Flipping it over, she used the short course bristles to scour my balls and ass hole.  I was now bright red and sore everywhere.  She moved up on the bed and directed me into the modified wheelbarrow position.  Putting the doubled belt aside, she had the 4 short handle toys plus her hand to continue the spanking.  The implements took turns raining hard swats to my vulnerable, red, spread open, immobile ass.  The purse paddle went first and really paddled me good.  All the devices were used more than once and the purse paddle had the last say and I wound up howling.  A long 50 minute spanking ended with ten hard smacks.  We tossed the dice and scheduled Sunday as the next maintenance spanking day.

Thanks again for being readers and any comments or questions will be answered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment