Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Sunday, Sept. 24, Maintenance Day.  We were scheduled to come home from the lake on Sunday morning but again life tossed us a curve ball.  We were now staying until Tuesday morning, but Sunday was my maintenance day.  We had no toys and as the evening approached, I thought a postponement was in store.  She had other ideas and told me to strip and present.  I obeyed and bent over the end of the bed with ass bared.  She started with her bare hand and spanked me until I was quite warm.  Next a familiar implement which just happened to be there.  The hair brush met the cheeks for several minutes of spanking.  I was moving around somewhat and she had had enough of that.  Leaving the room and returning very soon with an implement I knew meant a very red and sore ass was not far away.  A long handle wooden spoon can be a very effective spanking implement and tonight it meant business.  From the very first hard smack, I was yelping.  I could visualize the 3 inch bright red circular spot on my left cheek.  Almost instantly it had a mate on my right cheek.  The spoon landed hard blows covering both cheeks and upper thighs. A short but harsh spanking ended with her stating this was just a quickie.  You will be spanked again on Tuesday night.

Thanks for reading and I will answer all your questions or comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment