Saturday, September 2, 2017

Friday, Sept 1, A day late, but not a stroke short as the spanking unfolded on Friday instead of Thursday. We decided to use the ball game again to deliver my maintenance day spanking.  However, she said, your getting double the amount, without warm up.  This meant at the end of each inning I was to receive 20 hard strokes.  Another change would be the use of four implements instead of one.  She chose the toys and laid them out in pairs.  Ten strokes each from one pair and the next inning she would use the other pair for ten strokes each.  The pair for the first inning and every other odd inning was the patent leather paddle and its partner was the steel reinforced leather paddle.  I stood, leaned over to place my hands on the arms of the chair and presented my bare ass.  Both paddles delivered 10 solid hard strokes with no warm up.  Both cheeks tingled as I sat back down.  At the end of inning two, I found myself in the same stance with ass protruding ready to accept its fate.  The pair for the second and every other even inning was the flexible leather paddle and the riding bat.  Both of these could sting with the best of them and my cheeks learned this from the first swat.  Loud slaps from the flexible leather followed by the swishing of the bat and its report upon striking flesh.  The game moved right along as each team managed only one run.  Innings ticked off quickly and my ass grew more red and more sore.  Soon it was the 7th and more spanks rained down. The 8th and finally 9th ended and I was soundly spanked receiving 180 hard strokes and believe me, she slipped in extra swats more than occasionally.  On Sunday we are attending a BBQ with play time afterwards, so we will toss the dice after that.  I apologize for you readers not knowing when the next spanking will be scheduled.  I may post an addendum on Monday to advise you of the day of my next maintenance spanking.

Thank you all for reading and I'll answer all comments and questions.  

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, I feel I take is like a submissive who has consented to accept any spankings from his Dominant at any time and in any manner she desires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To all: Dice were tossed and the next maintenance spanking will be on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete