Monday, September 11, 2017

Monday, Sept. 11.  Batter up!!!  Another maintenance spanking dictated by a baseball game.  I feel she likes this system and perhaps any time there is a game on a scheduled maintenance day, she will employ this procedure.  Tonight she told me I had to chose the 3 implements and we again would use the dice and the result would be multiplied by 5.  I don't often get to pick my poison, but I tried to use logic.  I chose different toys to vary the impact.  One leather, one wood and the riding bat.  The leather I picked was the steel reinforced leather paddle.  The wood was an exotic wood paddle with holes.  The wood is Wenge and it has a rich looking, dark color and dense grain, and the holes would increase the sting.  Not that I would need more sting with the riding bat being the third implement.  The game began on time and soon the first inning came to a close.  All the strokes would be hard and no warm up.  I tossed the dice and a four came up.  Right away, 20 strokes with the exotic wood paddle.  This paddle is long enough to cover both cheeks with one swat.  I stood and presented.  She wasted no time and the first stroke met my ass with a loud slap.  Nineteen more followed and my cheeks turned red very quickly.  I returned to my chair and sat down slowly.  I knew the riding bat would be used next so more sting was on the way.  No runs scored and the inning went fast.  The dice were not friendly as I rolled a 6.  She was standing and ready to deliver 30 hard swats with the riding bat.  I took position and she began to spank.  The familiar swish through the air and the slap of the leather tip and we were on our way.  She used the bat on alternating cheeks in a steady tempo producing a hot, red bottom not conducive to sitting on.  Before I knew it the third inning was in the books and I had the dice in my hand as she had the leather paddle in hers.  I can't believe this, another 6.  She smiled and said bend over.  Even longer than the wood paddle the steel reinforced leather paddle covered both cheeks.  After 30 from this paddle, by ass was crimson and very sore.  I felt like watching the next inning while standing.  At least some runs were scored, so the inning took a bit longer.  When it finished I tossed and could not believe my eyes.  A 6 appeared again, the third straight 6.  Back to the Wenge wood and another 30 hard solid swats greeted my reddening skin and bruising the deep tissue on my ass.  Yelping after each, I was finally able to sit....very uncomfortably.  The final out of the fifth inning saw me get a break by rolling a 3.  The riding bat landed its 15 swats on alternating cheeks.  I think a few extra swats landed, but I was not sure.  The sixth and seventh innings were being kind to me and I rolled a 1 after each.  The leather paddled struck 5 swats on both cheeks and the exotic wood followed with 5 hard strokes after the next inning ended.  The eighth went fast and I tossed a 4.  The riding bat was singing through the air and slapping the alternating cheeks, 20 strokes, each stinging like hell.  I held on and watched the last inning.  Another 20 strokes was due as the dice came up with another 4.  Being the finale, she swung the leather paddle very hard and both cheeks felt the effect of the 20 strokes.  Even though the spanking was spread out over the whole game, I took 175 swats for my maintenance.  The next spanking will be on Wednesday as a ONE appeared on my final roll.

Thanks for reading and leaving questions or comments.  Each will be answered individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment