Saturday, August 26, 2017

Saturday, August 26, Maintenance Day.  Still some deep tissue soreness from the last maintenance spanking, I was told I would be spanked this evening during the ball game.  Game time came around and I was told only one implement would be used and I was to receive ten hard strokes after a brief warm up at the end of each inning.  The toy chosen was the doubled belt .  This implement can be very effective as the 2 1/2 inch wide leather can sting the skin raw as the weight of the doubled leather swung with the handle can bruise the tissue deep beneath the hide.  The handle is cherry wood and 9 inches long.  It can accommodate a grip of both hands.  The leather is 28 inches long and doubled, then fastened to the cherry wood.  This gives a double 14 inch strap of heavy 2 1/2 inch wide leather.  The game played on at at the end of the first inning, I stood, bent over, grasped the arms of the chair, presented my bare ass and waited for the taste of the leather.  She delivered about 20 strokes for a warm up ranging from light to medium.  The first hard stroke landed perfectly.  The long leather easily covers both cheeks and nine more strokes followed the first producing a wide red stripe across my ass.  Sitting back down to watch the game was OK, but I knew I had been spanked.  The end of the second inning soon was upon us and again I stood, bent and presented.  Again the warm up preceded the leather kissing my bare skin ten more times.  By the end of the fifth inning my ass was flaming red and quite sore.  Warm ups were less and less but the hard strokes seemed worse every time.  I had now taken fifty hard strokes and probably close to a hundred warm up strokes.  I knew there still forty hard strokes to land.  At the end of the sixth, she jumped up first and held the belt.  I ambled into position and presented.  I doubt a warm up was necessary, but I got it anyway.  Now for the hard strokes she grasped the handle with both hands, like a player would grasp a Louisville Slugger.... and my ass was the ball!!!.  She swung with both hands and I yelped as the ten strokes bit into my cheeks reddening more with each one.  The seventh inning played a bit longer so I got a bit of a reprieve.  At its close, I again stood and presented my ass.  A short warm up and then ten more hard strokes crashed against my already deep red and tenderized cheeks.  The eighth was a repeat with a short warm up and ten two handed swats from the doubled leather belt.  Finally the end of the game, our team had won, but I still had to take the final ten hard strokes.  When the first struck, I yelped and said aloud ONE.  By the time I was able to say TEN, my butt was very well spanked.  She patted my ass and said good job.

We tossed the dice and a 4 appeared.  On Thursday, I will submit to and accept another maintenance spanking.  Thanks for reading and as always, questions or comments will be answered.

4 comments:

  1. Yikes! Thank goodness the game didn't go into extra innings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are correct Nora-Jane. Nearly as bad, I was discipline spanked just this morning (Sunday). Ain't life grand!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always try to learn from discipline spankings. However, slip ups happen and when I earn a punishment, I try to accept it and learn from it.

    ReplyDelete