Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Tuesday, July 4, a holiday maintenance spanking.  We had returned from the camping weekend on Monday, but sleep caught up with us and we crashed early.  About noon today she called me to join her upstairs...I knew what that meant, I was to be spanked.  Before she applied the blindfold, I took note of the toys laid out.  Four paddles, the big wood, flexible leather, steel reinforced leather and the patent leather seemed to smile in anticipation of my bare ass.  Along side was the coil of rope, the narrow wood hairbrush and the riding bat, so this would be a long maintenance.  Bare hand began and the warm up period was quite short.  Harder strokes followed and the flexible leather must have been in her other hand as she switched to that without a hint of a pause.  A number of strokes ended with just a brief pause for her to utter one word..."spread'um".  I spread as far as possible exposing everything I own for the narrow wood hairbrush.  Spreading wide makes it difficult to stand 'toes in' which is a stance that keeps you from clenching your butt. The narrow brush spanked everything it could reach and its coarse bristles scrubbed the rest.  Toy changes from then on were a blur and I could hardly discern which implement was being used.  I could feel the coils of rope biting into tender areas and the riding bat is distinctive, however as to which paddle was enjoying its turn, I was clueless.  After what seemed a while, she said 'stand, turn and keep spread'.  Now I was subjected to nipple torment and CBT.  Fingers pulled, pinched and twisted both nipples while the rope gently whipped cock and balls.  Then a switch and the riding bat firmly spanked both nipples while the other hand tormented my package.  Turned back around and bent into position the spanking continued.  The upcoming fireworks had nothing on me as the big wood paddle lit up my ass in fine holiday fashion.  A concatenate of hard strokes was causing deep tissue bruising while the surface flesh was being stung beyond belief.  Not to be finished too soon, she directed me up onto the bed saying 'time for a holiday fucking'.  I felt the lube being applied and the glass dildo being inserted.  I was being butt fucked while the other hand tugged on my balls and cock.  The next directive was to climb down and face her.  More nipple torture and CBT until I was quite aroused.  Things progressed into activities we do not discuss here as I guess it was her turn.  Quite awhile later, as I lie recouping, she tossed the dice.  We had not used the dice for the last week or so due to the busy schedule, but now back to the random scheduling.  No luck for me as she rolled a 'ONE'.  So ready or not, on Thursday, I will be maintenance spanked again.

Thanks to all readers keeping up with my busy schedule and lack of on time reporting.  I'll try to be more diligent in updating the blog.  And do keep the questions and comments coming in and each will be addressed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment