Thursday, July 6, 2017

Thursday, July 6, Maintenance Day.  This was to be the first spanking actually scheduled by the roll of the dice in nearly two weeks due to travel and other circumstances.  Early in the morning she reminded me it was maintenance day and we determined I was to be spanked at 8 pm.  The day progressed and at the appointed time, I entered the bedroom and it was all set up.  I took my position with my ass nicely presented for her.  I could see 4 implements on the bed beside me.  The flexible leather paddle, the steel reinforced leather paddle, the riding bat and a thick exotic wood paddle with holes.  I had toes in and legs close together when she entered and gently stroked my ass cheeks.  The flexible leather paddle was chosen for the warm up.  The fur side of the paddle delivered light to medium strokes to warm my cheeks.  Soon she flipped to the smooth leather side and soundly smacked my right cheek.  Then the left and right again with increasingly harder strokes.  The warm up was over and the leather stung my flesh over and over again.  The leather stings quite well and its flexibility  provides an almost whip-like stroke with the tip really biting.  Several minutes later she went to the exotic wood paddle.  I believe this one is Bubinga with its dark color and swirly grain.  The holes provide added sting when it meets the flesh and the solid wood will cause deep tissue soreness. Several medium strokes on alternating cheeks yielded to a classic wood paddling.  Repeated very firm strokes with the paddle level and striking both cheeks together produced a yelp after each one landed.  Slow and steady tempo was the order as the paddle met its target with precise aim.  Many minutes with this and my ass was very sore and deep red in color.  On came the riding bat and the stinging reached a high point.  Rapid tempo and varied harshness gave me no inkling of what was next.  She skilfully covered both cheeks with slaps from the wide leather tip of the bat.  Upper thighs, sit spot and every inch of my ass was treated with the implement.  She patted both cheeks with her hand as she took the next implement into her hand.  Similar to the wood paddle, the steel reinforced leather struck with solid level swings which jolted me with every stroke.  The yelps followed the smack and it resonated throughout the room.  A sound paddling for sure and I lost count at 40.  A brief pause as she went to the closet for another toy.  I could not see what she returned with however the first stroke told me it was the doubled, 2 inch wide belt on the cherry wood handle.  She stood directly behind me and lashed sideways swings striking each cheek alternatively and hard.  Then she stood aside and delivered more level swings belting my ass soundly.  Now some on the sit spot and the yelps continued.  This went on and on as I was beginning to slip into subspace.  About 10 minutes later she stopped and said, 'that's two hundred and I think its enough for tonight'.  I slowly stood, hugged and kissed her and thanked her for taking her time to maintain my submissiveness.

I asked her to toss the dice to schedule the next episode.  It rolled and turned up another 'ONE'.  'Good' she said, 'Maybe we'll play longer on Saturday'.  Now I have something to look forward to.

Thanks for reading and I will answer all comments and questions as they come in.  Until next time, know that I am properly maintained.  

2 comments:

  1. Properly maintained. I like the sound of that. Hope you can sit, and not bump into anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora-Jane. I love her for properly maintaining me. I love her for proper discipline. I love her for caring enough to own me. I love my lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete