Monday, July 3, 2017

Friday, June 30, spanked for maintenance.  We were scheduled to leave for an extended camping weekend over the holiday weekend.  After loading up and preparing to leave, she called me into the bedroom.  Following last weeks spanking party we did not roll the dice as we knew this camping weekend was happening.  I was told to get prepared to be spanked.  I slipped out of my shirt and dropped my jeans and bent over.  My underwear is completely backless so my ass was bared.  No! she said, I want you totally nude for your spanking.  I stripped off everything else and stood before her.  She turned me around and put me into position over the end of the bed.  From there I could see the toys she had assembled.  The patent leather paddle, flexible leather paddle, hairbrush and riding bat were waiting to greet my presented ass.  The spanking was to be short, but not easy as the patent leather paddle kissed my bare cheeks several times for a warm up.  Beginning to mean business as the strokes increased in tempo and hardness.  Several minutes later the hairbrush gently tapped the inside of my thighs meaning for me to spread my legs.  I obeyed but the tapping continued so I readjusted and spread very wide exposing my inner cheeks, anus and balls.  Well, all of that and cheeks were spanked with the hairbrush.  Reversing the brush so the short coarse bristles contacted my tender well spanked flesh.  It scoured my balls, inner thighs, anus and inner cheeks.  By the time she picked up the riding bat, I was bright cherry red.  The bat showed no mercy as it swished through the air and slapped my ass along with everything else.  The yelps became howls as I accepted my due maintenance spanking.  Lastly, the flexible leather paddle coated both cheeks with stinging slaps.  When it was over, she stood me up saying that was enough for today, but I would be spanked again when we return.  We returned today, Monday, so I expect a good July 4th spanking either tonight or tomorrow.  That report will be out soon.

Thanks for reading and leaving questions or comments.

4 comments:

  1. I'm still fascinated with that patent leather paddle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it is a beauty. Shinny black leather on both sides with stitching around the edges. It is 15 inches long overall for good leverage and the oval head measures 51/2 inches wide and 7 inches long. There is a flat steel piece running the entire length for support. While not heavy enough to cause deep tissue bruising, it does deliver quite a good sting. It would be a very good OTK implement and provide a good spanking on its own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow! I couldn't ask for a better description.Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Only thing better is if you had the opportunity to feel it. Not with your hands, to be spanked with it.

    ReplyDelete