Saturday, July 8, 2017

Saturday, July 8, Maintenance Day.  It was raining when we woke up. I had only two errands I could do today, even on a rainy day.  As I cleared and washed the breakfast dishes, she approached, grasped the chain between my nipple clamps and tugged.  The short message was clear.  Maintenance spanking, tonight, 8 pm.  I finished my chores and set about my day.  Following dinner, I cleaned up the dishes and watched the clock move slowly toward the appointed time.  At 8 pm sharp I entered the bedroom, things were set up so I placed myself in position, put on the blindfold, presented my ass and waited.  She arrived about 5 minutes later.  She patted my cheeks with her bare hands.  About two minutes of bare hand spanking and the warm up was complete.  The heavy leather flogger landed square between my shoulder blades.  The following strokes landed lower and lower until both cheeks were the target.  Side ways, vertical, uppercut, all struck home with a heavy thud as the tips of the falls stung.  Flogging with one this heavy is an art and she is the artist.  Several minutes of the flogger will redden and tenderize the skin.  My entire back, ass and thighs were flogged with no pause.  The next toy produced a totally opposite feeling.  The Bubinga wood paddle with holes landed solidly on both cheeks.  A yelp sneaked out and the next stroke followed suit.  Again and again the paddle struck and I began to squirm.  Now alternating cheeks were being struck in a rapid fire and firm volley.  Not only stinging, but I knew the deep tissue on my ass was being bruised once again.  She increased the speed and strokes hit at the rate of 4 or 5 a second.  Yelps turned to howls but she kept paddling.  Eyes moistened as I kept my ass presented in position to accept the onslaught.  Finally is died off, but only for a moment.  She had the next implement and again it was a completely different sensation.  The riding bat us being used and the stinging intensified.  Again the rapid fire technique was employed as she struck upper thighs, lower cheeks, sit spot and upper cheeks.  Everything was being peppered with fast and hard strokes.  A pause and I heard the swish through the air and the loud smack as the bat struck very hard.  Now another one and a third and fourth and so on until maybe 15 or so very hard strikes had me yelping and squirming.  Another string of rapid fire strikes lasting several minutes.  I was greeted by the narrow wood hairbrush in the next set.  My flesh felt hot and I imagined it was crimson as the brush yielded to the final implement.  For an encore of Thursday night, the doubled belt came in to finish off whatever resolve I had left.  It smacked hard and solid covering both cheeks with a level stroke.  More followed then more followed those until she changed aim and struck one cheek at a time.  Lower cheeks, sit spot and upper cheeks were belted soundly for many minutes.  If she gave me 2 hundred on Thursday, this was 3 hundred or more.  Back to level swings and solid strokes to my ass continued for quite awhile.  When she finally quit I had been soundly spanked to say the least.  It was 8:40 so a full 30 minutes of continuous spanking had occurred.  I stood and thanked her as she handed me the dice.  I tossed and was afraid to look.  I got a reprieve when a 6 came up.   I had just been well spanked on Tuesday, again on Thursday and again on Saturday, so this would be a break until next Saturday.  She winked and said we'll see if we can wait 7 days.

Thanking all readers in advance for questions or comments.  All will be answered and I appreciate your following this blog.  

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I think I'm having sympathy butt pain for you, cowboy!
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nora-Jane. I love and appreciate a good effective maintenance spanking. It accomplishes the three things we agreed on that a maintenance spanking .should do in our relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We know how talented she is....we look forward to seeing you both in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete